Thread: Anyone know if the 2011 Schedule is posted???

JohnGarc

Anyone know if the 2011 Schedule is posted???

A little birdy told me that the 2011 Schedule is posted...

http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?t=11995

Senior Member Amateur
    I'd be great if it was so I could put leave in for it now.
    ILLMATIC Racing
    MRA#503

Senior Member Amateur
    I highly doubt it has even been made yet, since the whole miller debate hasn't even been voted on yet...
    I did not claw my way to the top of the foodchain to eat my veggies.

glenngsxr wrote:
    trannies are way different... Glenn #62

MRA #822

Resident T-Bagger Expert T Baggins's Avatar
    Tenatively, the 2011 schedule will look EXACTLY like the 2010 schedule, except back it up a day. So a weekend that was the 12th & 13th will be the 11th & 12th.

I have confirmations from HPR and PPIR. Not sure who the management team will be for Pueblo by then, but I've already requested the same dates.

There aren't even 30 members who have said, definitively, that they would go to Miller for a points round. IMO - we need a minimum of 100 who would commit to go before we'd even give it serious consideration.
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:
    Vickery Motorsports, Short Bus Race Team, 406 Racing Michelin, Vortex, PitBull, Driven, Third Bridge Wines, Imodium A-D

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by T Baggins
    There aren't even 30 members who have said, definitively, that they would go to Miller for a points round. IMO - we need a minimum of 100 who would commit to go before we'd even give it serious consideration.
    DOA baby....Keep it in the club and keep it local.
    Christopher
    MRA 9 (915)
    “I’m just mad because you shouldn’t use the term ‘fag’, Kyle. That’s a hate word, and it’s insensitive to butt pirates.”
    Chris - you're absolutely right. (Mark your calendar, don't think I'll EVER say that again :lol: )
    Sponsored by
    Short Bus Race Team, Vortex, SixSixOne, Faster, VICKERY YAMAHA, Bridgestone, Ferodo, Cycleworks, Rebellion, VP, Motul, MRA, Unink

Quote Originally Posted by polar x
    DOA baby....Keep it in the club and keep it local.
    Hell, based on the sign-ups for Round 8 at HPR, maybe we should even cut it back one more race and go with a 7 race season which ends in September?? :?
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:
    Vickery Motorsports, Short Bus Race Team, 406 Racing Michelin, Vortex, PitBull, Driven, Third Bridge Wines, Imodium A-D

Senior Member Expert
    Where are you on the numbers? break even, $500 in the hole? $1K 5K??
    Inquiring minds want to know.
    Christopher
    MRA 9 (915)
    “I’m just mad because you shouldn’t use the term ‘fag’, Kyle. That’s a hate word, and it’s insensitive to butt pirates.”
    Chris - you're absolutely right. (Mark your calendar, don't think I'll EVER say that again :lol: )
    Sponsored by
    Short Bus Race Team, Vortex, SixSixOne, Faster, VICKERY YAMAHA, Bridgestone, Ferodo, Cycleworks, Rebellion, VP, Motul, MRA, Unink

Quote Originally Posted by polar x
    Where are you on the numbers? break even, $500 in the hole? $1K 5K??
    Inquiring minds want to know.
    A total of 96 have pre-entered for HPR - for a total of $15,500.

For the year, we've broken even or made a few $K on each round. Going into Pueblo we had about $50K in the bank - Pueblo was basically a break even.

HPR - unless we get a bunch of walk-ups - will probably lose us around $6-8K. Most of it will be on paper only though, as the insurance and deposit are already taken out of the bank account (around $5k). So the event will be a loser - but the bank balance shouldn't suffer too bad.
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:

Senior Member Expert
    You all have my congratulations on having what I would call a very successful season. From what I've read and seen from the other clubs I have raced with this year. I would have to say thanks to Jim, Wyeth, Tony and all the board that has gone over and above in regards to saving $$, promotions and everything that helps keep a club afloat in a depression (yes, at this point I would call it that). I hope one day to be able to return as I live here and actually began racing with the MRA over twenty years ago. Best of luck with the rest of your season and I wish I could just rejoin and race with you guys.

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You all have my congratulations on having what I would call a very successful season. From what I've read and seen from the other clubs I have raced with this year. I would have to say thanks to Jim, Wyeth, Tony and all the board that has gone over and above in regards to saving $$, promotions and everything that helps keep a club afloat in a depression (yes, at this point I would call it that). I hope one day to be able to return as I live here and actually began racing with the MRA over twenty years ago. Best of luck with the rest of your season and I wish I could just rejoin and race with you guys.
    Why can't you???

:-k
    Casey D

Senior Member Expert
    I hope one day to be able to return as I live here and actually began racing with the MRA over twenty years ago. Best of luck with the rest of your season and I wish I could just rejoin and race with you guys.
    seriously???? :roll: There is NOTHING keeping you from coming out but YOU. Cheater, Jerk, Nice guy, Great guy, whatever the hell someone says about you....who the hell cares. God knows several people in this club dont like me and I could give 2 shits about it. I show up and race when work allows and have fun. Just like you should do. I always enjoyed racing with you in ROR and though you did not like some of my riding, I did not stay away from the club or you. I dont see what it is you are after, you got an apology, you got asked to stay, you got asked to return. You act like someone is keeping you from coming back to race...So who or what is it John? Is there more to this story than you have shared on the boards?
    Christopher
    MRA 9 (915)
    Sponsored by

Senior Member Amateur
    Id be happy if someone accused me of cheating, At least it meant I was quick enough to bother people. lol.

Um Im going to Round 8, just didnt pre reg. So that ill be another few dollars in the kitty.

No on two rounds at PPIR next year? fun track, but I do understand it might not be in the best interest finacially.
    MRA#420
    01 R6

Macro Mellon Recording Studios
    Rockymtnphots.com
    DBA Construction LLC

Senior Member Expert
    As I explained to Scott,
    For the last year and a half after my x-wife got a DUI in July of 09' with our two kids in the car, I have been in a custody battle with her and I have to say the state of CO.
    Since that time I have had my kids full time with her having only supervised visitation, I have been accused by her and her attorney of ME being an alcoholic, a drug addict, a child abuser, a CHEATER and the list goes on. Though I do drink occasionally my life really doesn't allow the shenanigans that you might think, I don't use drugs, abuse my children, womanize (cheat) on my x wife or present fiancee and I really don't like being accused of or even alleged to doing any of the above.
    Yes I am overly sensitive but I really don't need that shit. Yes I drink, many of you have seen me have a white Russian back in the day but as my kids are my life and racing a hobby, I just assume to be able to enjoy both together and I can elsewhere.
    So there's your explanation, I, over sensitive indeed I am, but in order to be able to race and enjoy the sport I really needed the break from you guys. I'm indeed looking forward to my novice year in in 2013 though!

...but in order to be able to race and enjoy the sport I really needed the break from you guys.
    So take a break then, and let it die.

Jon you're the only one who continues to rant about it - and honestly nobody else would even be talking about this if you didn't keep bringing it up at every opportunity in every thread on the forums.

I think we've beat this dead horse well beyond recognition, or should we smack it a few more times for good measure?

Enjoy your time away from the MRA and I damn well hope you return sooner than later - with your old passion and enthusiasm for the MRA and the sport!

Cheers - and now back to the originally scheduled program... :wink:
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:

Senior Member Expert
    Tony - I know you've been working on getting the 2011 schedule worked and have been discussing the finer details with one of the tracks.

Out of the 8 race weekends, are there any of those that are absolutely firm that you can publish so we can get other schedule bids in for 2011 that are coming due shortly?

Thanks for your hard work! :-D
    Kevin #28

'07 Yamaha R6

I expect to have the final schedule by tomorrow.

Unfortunately, for a variety of reasons... it will NOT be exactly like 2010. I have done my best to give it some decent breaks between rounds, and keep some variety (ie: not just a one track schedule) - but some dates have been moved around due to circumstances out of our control.

Sorry guys, but thanks for your patience.
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:

Senior Member Expert
    No apologies necessary! This is one of the earliest times I remember a season schedule being published. My memory is faded, but there have been years (before the forums, etc.) where the schedule wasn't publish until well into the new year. Thanks Tony, and everyone else working on it.

Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Scored51
    No apologies necessary!
    Thanks Tony, and everyone else working on it.
    +1!!!!
    Kevin #28

'07 Yamaha R6

JohnGarc
    Awesome... Thank you

Member Amateur
    2 PPIR races =D>
    '07 APRILIA RSVR
    '07 HONDA
    KomodoGear
    RhinoMoto
    Galfer