Thread: Any Intrest? Chuckwalla track day's

Member Novice

Any Intrest? Chuckwalla track day's

Planing to head down the Chuckwalla Valley on November 6 and 7. Cost for the track day is $175 each day and there running it both clockwise and counter clockwise if you do both days. Please if you interested please sign up asap they have a tendency to fill up.

www.socaltrackdays.com

My trailer can carry about 6 bikes and was seeing if there was any interest from anyone to go down there. I am planing on staying a couple days extra so if you want you could fly down to Vegas and have your stuff already there for a weekend of fun. Or I can take 2-3 depending how tight you like a 10hr car ride in my truck if you want to hang out in Vegas for a couple days.

Would want the bike Thursday before I head down.

Let me know

5 Spots left

Member Novice
    Well its about 2 weeks away. I figured I would through it out there one more time. If anyone is interested in going to chuckwalla let me know.

Member Amateur
    So Cal Trackdays puts on a good show. Stopping in Vegas on top of it all makes for a great weekend. If only I could get out of Baghdad soon enough. Have a blast for me.

Senior Member Expert
    I'm on the fence but really interested as I miss my friends Micky, Amy and crew with SoCal trackdays and I haven't yet ridden their new track. The kicker is I just yesterday (Sunday 10/24 at 11AM) got out of the hospital for an emergency appendectomy and perforated ulcer surgery but am feeling pretty damn strong. I'm going to have to give it a couple days speak with my surgeon and go from there have you still room in your trailer.
    Feel free to call me at 720-841-6020 because it sounds like a really fun time.
    Take care,
    Jon

Member Amateur
    Pssst Who cares what the Doc thinks. Do what you love. jk. Hope you have a quick recovery.