Thread: HPR Class Track Records Updated: Rounds 5 & 6

Senior Member Expert

HPR Class Track Records Updated: Rounds 5 & 6

Hey All,

Over the last two rounds at High Plains Raceway there were a total of 14 class track records broken. Some of them are repeats between the rounds so I wanted to give props to everyone who changed a record in either round 5 or round 6. My head started spinning while I was trying to keep all the data straight, so I've listed all the updates by class.

Amateur GTU - Tony Ross (#913) took the record from Erik Cromer in round 5, but then improved on his own time to a 1:52.499.

Heavyweight SuperBike - Josh Galster (#174) improved on his own record at both rounds. It now stands at 1:47.493

Ladies of the Rockies - Wyeth Jackson (#145) once again raised the bar and lowered her record in the ladies class in round 5 to a 1:57.575

Middleweight SuperBike - Dalton Dimick (#909) spoiled Josh Galster's (#174) party. Galster's round 5 record of 1:48.088 only stood for a few weeks before the older Dimick brother ran a 1:47.797 to set a new record in the class.

Modern Vintage GTU - Shannon Moham (#945) pulls a double play by stealing the record from Aaron Hersh in round 5, then running yet faster in round 6. The record is now 1:57.101.

Race of the Rockies GTU - Josh Galster (#174) fights back by taking this class record from Dalton Dimick, then goes even faster this past weekend. The records sits at 1:47.302.

Super Twins GTO - Chris Fillmore (#116) makes his first appearance on our record books for HPR in this class by laying down a 1:47.419.

Lightweight Endurance - Shannon Moham (#945) now has his name on the HPR records more than anyone. He bested his own time in this class by almost 2 seconds down to a 1:58.154.

Middleweight Endurance - Dalton Dimick (#909) fires the final shot at Josh Galster and wrestles the class fast time away and holds it at 1:50.395.

As always, if you find any mistakes please let me know via email ( corrections@mra-racing.info ) and include name, class, time, and date of the correction so I can verify it against both the timing computer and the MRA resuts pages. Remember all of the class track records can be found at www.mra-racing.info and PDF downloads are also available. Congrats to everyone for the impressive work!

***Please give me time to update the webpages and PDF's with this information. It ain't automated. Thanks!

Senior Member Expert
    Website updated! www.mra-racing.info