Thread: Thanks from New Mexico!

Junior Member Novice

Thanks from New Mexico!

To all the racers and staff of the MRA I would like to say THANKS!

I had lots of fun racing with all of you in round 4 at Pueblo and round 6 at HPR! The MRA is a group that I WILL be back to race with! Thanks to everybody for the advice and help and Mark for the tires at both events! Also have to shout out to Bree with XBAM, she put me back to normal for the weekend and helped me go from 44th to 10th in middlewheight endurance. Its awesome to see services like this and others at the track with us!

I wont make anymore of the races this year but I look forward to running the complete 2011 season with you guys and gals! 8)

Once again thanks MRA!

Brian R
    MRA & SMRI #343

2011 Sponsors:
    Speedin' Motorsports
    Michelin Tires

Senior Member Expert
    Brian thanks for joining us, you were riding great this weekend! We look forward to having you back next year. Good luck with the rest of your SMRI season.
    #145 Wyeth Jackson
    Wyeth Homes Real Estate www.WyethHomes.com
    G-Force Powersports, Pirelli & Sol Performance, CT Racing, Kawasaki, Bell Helmets, TCX Boots, Vortex, Racers Edge, Un!nk Printworks, Motul, Vortex, Rising Sun Cycles, CHR, Attack Performance, NinjaTech

Senior Member Amateur
    Good luck and it was nice having you guys! See ya next year.
    ILLMATIC Racing
    MRA#503

Member Amateur

Hey

Hey Brian - I'm psyched you felt so much better from the bodywork - it was great working with you and I look forward to seeing you at the track next season!
    Bree at XBAM
    XBAM: Xtreme Bike Action Massage -Sports Therapy and Structural Integration - rehab, performance enhancement and preventative maintenance that addresses postural issues and alignment. You have a mechanic for your bike...I'm the mechanic for your body. I work with motorcycle racers and extreme sports athletes; available at races and events and privately in and around Colorado. XBAM LLC holds National Certification and AMTA insurance.

Junior Member Novice
    Thanks evrybody! It was a fun weekend! And Bree your awsome!

Cant wait to come back
    MRA & SMRI #343

2011 Sponsors:
    Speedin' Motorsports
    Michelin Tires