Senior Member Amateur
    Oh this one otta be good. Lets shed some lightin on sat nights. Subcribed
    ILLMATIC Racing
    MRA#503

Member Amateur
    So.....you were rippin your bong out in the open :P
    auzzy

Member Amateur
    Well, according to amendment 20, you are only allowed to use your medicine in the privacy of your own home where it is out of sight of all. I would say that the track asking you to leave is not unreasonable considering it is not legal to use in the open public.
    Do the right thing and keep it at home like the law says.

JohnGarc
    No offense, but I would kick your ass if you were smoking that shit next to my pits. I hate that junk. Not to mention there are children present...

Senior Member Expert
    The track rules are posted in plain site in several places. Among them is "Illegal drug use is not permitted at any time". Period.

The rest of your ranting and exaggerating isn't worth debating. But I will give you this advice - when you find yourself at the bottom of a hole, the first thing you should do is stop digging.
    The GECCO

You begin your racing career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

Senior Member Expert
    Just a question. If you need the cronic for hang nails, psychic agony because your chakra is out of alignment, stiff neck from HUA, whatever, should you be anywhere near a racetrack? Just asking.
    Fred SpongeButt Slowpants Roth
    MRA811
    I may be old, I may be slow, but..... aw rats, I'm old and slow.

Senior Member Amateur
    Oh to bad he erased his rant. That would have been good!

Senior Member Expert
    Or, he simply realised he was in the wrong, and did the right thing. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt.
    MRA811

Senior Member Expert
    Anybody racing and needing this shit for pain is full of shit, when I am on the track is about the only time I don't feel pain.
    Enough bullshit about medical cards, all that means is you like to smoke and you went to a Doctor and said oh it hurts give me some pot. It is not like there aren't other pain meds out there you can use, just fuckin admit you want to smoke and deal with it just not at the track.
    Effin MORON

Senior Member Amateur
    Pot is an intoxicant and that is not debatable so regardless if it is "legal" or not I don't want to share the track with someone who is high on pot, painkillers, booze, etc., nor should we have to. I would expect better judgement from all to prevent any issues, I can only imagine what would happen should a serious accident happen and the rider was found to be stoned, it could jeopardize the future of the club.
    #91 Triumph 675
    Thanks to: Motowheels, Woodcraft, Cogent Dynamics, Toyota, and Nikkie

Senior Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Desmodromico
    Pot is an intoxicant and that is not debatable so regardless if it is "legal" or not I don't want to share the track with someone who is high on pot, painkillers, booze, etc., nor should we have to. I would expect better judgement from all to prevent any issues, I can only imagine what would happen should a serious accident happen and the rider was found to be stoned, it could jeopardize the future of the club.
    Sam in his defense he mentioned that he was using after the track went cold. Personally I don't think it belongs at the track medical or not.

Junior Member Novice
    Thank you very much for all the comments and opinions. But lets not jump to conclusions what the need or purpose for this after hours event. I believe the message was clear Saturday night and now I have a full understanding. There was a lot to be learned from all this, but I'm ready to get back on bike and go fast...safely! So I leave this quote from a man much older and wiser than us.

"Well I am certainly wiser than this man. It is only too likely that neither of us has any knowledge to boast of; but he thinks that he knows something which he does not know, whereas I am quite conscious of my ignorance. At any rate it seems that I am wiser than he is to this small extent, that I do not think that I know what I do not know." Socrates

Resident T-Bagger Expert T Baggins's Avatar
    For the record, the party in question approached me personally and apologized for creating any issue or stir within the MRA. He then packed up his belongings and left the event peacefully and with no protest whatsoever.

He later took down his original post (without any outside prompting, to my knowledge) and has resisted the many attempts to bait him into a public confrontation. Medical marijuana is a hotly contested subject no doubt, but both the MRA and High Plains Raceway choose to view is as "not acceptable" at our events.

At this point you all are debating something that has been completely and appropriately dealt with. If this pleases you, then debate away... but it will have no impact on this specific situation.

Thank you.
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:
    Vickery Motorsports, Short Bus Race Team, 406 Racing Michelin, Vortex, PitBull, Driven, Third Bridge Wines, Imodium A-D

I as usual have no idea what I'm talking about, but whatever your medications are go ahead, just stay outta may way on the race surface, and/or let me win thanks. \/ Oh, and thanks to Glenn I got some much needed sleep with my lady friend :lol: after these shanagans were over with!
    AMA #395 / AARONHERSH.COM / SCORPION EXO / Madmoto / MOTOREX / WICKED PHOTOS / GEARZY / Vortex / OGIO / Leo Vince / Galfer / Pilot / MotionPro / Chicken Hawk / ODI Grips
    "The faster I go the prettier the girls look" - Nicky Hayden

Senior Member Expert
    He left quietly, took the post down, didn't make any other stink. Welcome back!
    MRA811

Senior Member Amateur
    I am neither condoning nor condeming anything, just throwing in my comic relief in this controvesial matter.

http://www.noob.us/humor/family-guy-...a-bag-of-weed/
    MRA#420
    01 R6

Macro Mellon Recording Studios
    Rockymtnphots.com
    DBA Construction LLC

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by davy4575
    I am neither condoning nor condeming anything, just throwing in my comic relief in this controvesial matter.

http://www.noob.us/humor/family-guy-...a-bag-of-weed/
    You don't have to admit this is what you rehearse naked after you cash 20 bottles of wine in your basement..... you just replace the lyrics about weed and the bongs with bottles and jam.
    Lifetime novice.... #969

l ______
    /l ,[____],
    l---L -[]lllllll[]-
    ()_) ()_)----)_)

Senior Member Amateur
    Damnit, next time youre doing the dancing and Im holding the camera then.
    MRA#420
    01 R6

Macro Mellon Recording Studios
    Rockymtnphots.com
    DBA Construction LLC