I have another idea! Let's just ditch the top ten plates!!! The only number allowed to the RORO champ is the number 1. Everybody else runs their own friggen number (sorry Otis). Allow 2-10 to be given out just like any other number, fist come first served.

Max Biaggi always runs the number 3, Josh Hayes the number 4, etc.

OR just award the top 5 in RORO. Then award 6-10 to the top RORU riders.

Chris, I understand your theory of more revenue with the clubman #1 plate but... If we want more revenue in our club it needs to be new money like super street. By that I mean a new group of people and not just taxing the same people over and over for more money. If we want more; let's quit shuffling the same deck of cards! As we can all see by the numbers that we have more success when we have more racers. Not less racers spending more money.

Adding a formula 40 class, changing the top ten plate structure, adding lightweight SS or SB, changing the twins displacement or slipper clutch rules aren't going to get 100 new potential racers out of the canyons or the street and into our club. Super street started the change now where do we go next? How do we attract more people to our club. I think the Ninja 250 spec class is a good step. $60 endurance races are popular. Why? Because people can afford that.

I better stop before I cause too much trouble, Jeff