Hey riders,
Now that we have the majority of the season under our belt, it's time to work on getting those important points!!

The time to learn the tracks seem to be over. Now it's time to work on getting you and your bike faster. To help out, I would like to offer a sale on our D211 GPA tires.

Yes these are the same tires that the AMA pros race on every round. They have gotten great reviews from the pros and other riders from the country.

From a fellow Dunlop dealer's race report..."Jeff Wood to used the D211GPA and raced on it. He started with Med/Med, ran 35 laps and they looked great! Ran Middlewight Superbike on Med front/Soft rear. Other riders behind him had D211GP."
(Of course, personal results will vary)

For this weekend, I would like to offer the GPAs for $350 a set.

If you are looking to make a change to your bike to gain time, this would be a great step in the right direction. Also, as all tires ultimately have different dynamics, I will be at the track all day on Friday to help you tune your bike for the changes.

Inexpensive tires, great results and personal attention from a Moto GP caliber tire tech.. not much to go wrong there!!

Might as well make the switch. Everyone else is doing it!!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.