Thread: Very stupid mistake's

Member Amateur

Very stupid mistake's

So I made 2 very stupid mistakes. 1 being is that I should not have gone back out and raced after I crashed the 1st time. I've never crashed before, ever so I didn't know what my head was going to go through, my adrenaline was going and the bike was ok so I felt I had to go back out. I was making stupid ass mistakes after the shitty ass start I had that left me in last place. I felt I had to play catch up so I was just passing people where ever I could and got real sloppy.
    The second mistake that I made was because I was sloppy doing stupid shit and I missed second gear going through 2 which left me in neutral. I was leaning into the corner when I pulled the clutch in and tried to slam it into second, It locked the rear up which high sided me off the bike. I was still holding onto the bars and I was vertical in the air, came back down on the gas tank and worked my nuts. In neutral I should have just lifted the bike up, got situated and came back into the pits.
    Because of these mistakes, I should have gone to the hospital but I'm stubborn so I waited till my nuts grew to the size of a tennis ball. I had surgery @ 1am Saturday and they removed half of my right testicle. Doc said "I exploded my testicle" and if I didn't show that night, the dead nut would have killed the good one and they would have had to remove BOTH.
    Don't make stupid mistakes!! Don't race if your not feelin it and don't hesitate on going to the hospital!! I'm barely walkin with a catheter in and a tube hanging out of me to drain the fluids. Shit fuckin hurts so think before stupid shit happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alright, I have mad pain pills to eat so I'm out.

Wesley (515) 8)
    Bill Burr makes me laugh
    #515 09 ZX6
    *3nSomeChangeRacing*

Member Amateur
    Hang in there bud and heal up. Let me know if you will need any help fixing the bike. BTW, I was right behind you and I got all of it on film!

John
    MRA# 286
    Sponsors: ABATE of Colorado, GoPro, Vortex Racing, Thursdayshirts.com, Sol Performance Dunlop

Mistakes... I think we've all done and made them...
    I guess with most sports come great risk and sacrafice (especially with this one). It's a balance of getting it right and having the time of your life and getting it wrong... and just getting it wrong. Reading that you went down, almost highsided and smashed ur nuts and still finished racing.. shows how much love you got for sport. As they say, "If you ain't enjoying yourself doin it... there ain't no point doin it".
    I guess the trick is seeing how long you can go doing what you love doing.
    Get well soon...
    ... itchy... when it bites....

Senior Member Amateur
    Holy crap wes. Get better man. You may only be 3/4's of a man now, but you still got more balls and guts than most people I have ever met.

Let me know if you need help with anything.
    http://www.motopartslist.com
    Buy, Sell, or Trade your used parts and accessories.
    Brad Hampton - RMMM / COSM #206

Junior Member Novice
    Wow man! That explains that look you had on your face when you left on Saturday afternoon. That sucks man!

Glad you're "OK" even if you're minus one ball
    http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/y...rackpimp02.gif
    Dustin Coyner
    http://www.trackdaz.com
    Yamaha "The Official Sportbike" of TrackDaz

President Expert
    "When you make a mistake, don't look back at it long. Take the reason of the thing into your mind, and then look forward. Mistakes are lessons of wisdom. The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power."
    -Hugh White
    MRA #29

Senior Member Amateur
    That is incredible to hear and I wish you a speedy recovery.
    MRA #88

Senior Member Amateur
    Holy shit Wes!!! Heal up buddy!

When you went down, I almost ran over your head. So close!

Member Amateur
    Hey man I have 1 1/2 balls lol. Thank you all. Had the drain tube takin out of the balls this morning and it hurt like hell then the doc threw a camera up there to make sure that my insides were ok. It has not been fun. I just need to get the bike ready so I can race before the season is over. I'm not done battling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
    Bill Burr makes me laugh
    #515 09 ZX6
    *3nSomeChangeRacing*

Member Novice

Stupid stuff...

Wesley,

Sorry for your crash and it's a good thing you went to hospital. Damn sorry about your testicle. :shock: Hope you get well soon and come back. Take it easy until then!

Your friends,
    Charlie Coyner
    MRA #131 Expert

TrackDaz, West Coast GP Cycles, Vanmar Racing, Michelin, 7th Wave Car Wash of Colo Sprngs, LP USA, NJK Leathers, Suomy Helmets, Sidi Boots, Pit Bull Stands, My wife Cindy!

Senior Member Amateur
    If it makes your balls feel any better, I was that photographer in Turn 2 and got pics of your crash (and the Turn 1 crash) before I ran over to help. Shoot me a PM and I'll send them over to you.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

Senior Member Expert
    Dang, sorry Wes on your unfortunate luck. Heal up.

You should have had him put a bell in your sack so you could jingle when you walk. Then you could tell people that your just like the Chinese stress balls. roll them in your hands for a soothing jingle.
    Kevin #28

'07 Yamaha R6

Junior Member Novice
    Nobody could argue that Wesley really has given his right-nut to racing! :lol:
    http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/y...rackpimp02.gif
    Dustin Coyner
    http://www.trackdaz.com
    Yamaha "The Official Sportbike" of TrackDaz

Member Amateur
    Hey I gave half my right nut for racin!!!!!!
    Bill Burr makes me laugh
    #515 09 ZX6
    *3nSomeChangeRacing*

Senior Member Amateur
    Glad to see you are in good spirits man. We will see you soon on the grid.
    http://www.motopartslist.com
    Buy, Sell, or Trade your used parts and accessories.
    Brad Hampton - RMMM / COSM #206

Senior Member Expert
    Damn! That sucks a big one, or in your case a half of one. I guess that means no action for you for a while. Well, atleast you had the ball to go back out after your crash. Atleast now getting blue balls won't hurt as much. HANG in there hah!
    All jokes aside, feel better

Senior Member Amateur
    Wow really ok
    ILLMATIC Racing
    MRA#503

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by N1K
    Wow really ok
    too soon? :wink:

Senior Member Amateur
    Nah your good. But this thread maybe.
    ILLMATIC Racing
    MRA#503

Senior Member Amateur
    Fuck it ahh. Now maybe some folks can rest and regain sanity and see some reality. :wink:
    ILLMATIC Racing
    MRA#503

Member Amateur
    Ya thanks for the concerns. I only posted this thread so that other racers who aren't sure about what could happen when you crash, could happen. I honestly would not race again without a cup on. You never know, and the fact that there is nothing protecting our goods is a scary thing. How many times has racers wracked themselves on the tank or on the seat. I know I have. Just somethin to think about. Thanks Cromer for the concerns. I'll be aaaaiight!!!!!
    Bill Burr makes me laugh
    #515 09 ZX6
    *3nSomeChangeRacing*

Senior Member Expert
    You're the first one I've ever seen actually go all Humpty Dumpty on his eggs though, so the risk is there but a pretty remote one. Most folks just add to their frequent-flier miles and bounce like rag dolls through the dirt head first.
    MotoLlama Racing
    www.motolla.ma
    www.facebook.com/MotoLlama
    Twitter @MotoLlama
    Llama Schwag! www.cafepress.com/motollama
    #321! Supported by Western Ambulance, ProRT, Chicane Trackdays, Single Track Mind, Rebellion, Vanmar, Wicked Photos, and my family.

Senior Member Amateur
    I've often thought about why we don't wear cups... I've certainly had a few painful tank slappers on the street but fortunately not on the track (knock on wood). Anyways that sucks man, good thing you went to the hospital before you lost both though. Heal up quick
    Pete Tabor
    MRA #599
    --------------------------
    Fun Center Cycles
    Sol Performance
    Speedin' Motorsports

Senior Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by jprider
    Hang in there bud and heal up. Let me know if you will need any help fixing the bike. BTW, I was right behind you and I got all of it on film!

John

thank you for sharing. i hope you have a fast recovery. injuries to the goods are always frightening to say the least.

the important thing though is it is all on video and someone got pictures of it.
    POST THEM!!!!
    '13 BMW S1000RR
    '06 GSXR 750 #686. Sold

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by GNGSXR
    Quote Originally Posted by jprider

John

thank you for sharing. i hope you have a fast recovery. injuries to the goods are always frightening to say the least.

the important thing though is it is all on video and someone got pictures of it.
    POST THEM!!!!
    :lol: :lol: Ahahahahahahahaha.... are you kidding me? You are asking a military man to perform a task without explicit instructions or a manual / SOP. Good luck!

00--00 Just kidding John.
    Kevin #28

'07 Yamaha R6