Thread: Thank You MRA!

Member Amateur

Thank You MRA!

On behalf of the MRA corner crew I wanted to say thank you to all the MRA members that showed such generosity for Corner Worker Appreciation Day! We had a lot of great stuff! It was also great for some of the racers to stop by and personally thank the workers as well; the MRA truly has a great family =D>
    Kyle Isker
    RORU TOP 5 - 2006
    FORMERLY MRA #34

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3.../Kyleedit2.jpg

Senior Member Expert
    I was stoked to see all the gifts and appreciation for our MRA crew. You guys and gals deserve it, thanks for working so hard for us!
    #145 Wyeth Jackson
    Wyeth Homes Real Estate www.WyethHomes.com
    G-Force Powersports, Pirelli & Sol Performance, CT Racing, Kawasaki, Bell Helmets, TCX Boots, Vortex, Racers Edge, Un!nk Printworks, Motul, Vortex, Rising Sun Cycles, CHR, Attack Performance, NinjaTech

Senior Member Amateur
    My thanks as well to everyone who contributed for the corner workers whether it was schwag or just a 'thank you'. In these tough economic times, I'm sure it's tough just to get money to race, let alone spending money for items to donate so your recognition is awesome! The racers (and workers) really are a great group and I've enjoyed working for you these past 7 years! I hope I can work another 7.

And, how about that endurance race! What a blast! It was a fun filled day, we should do it more often!
    Chris :P

Member Novice
    Yes, thanks to all the riders who contributed in some way to say thanks. I have worked corners for a few seasons, but this was my first appreciation event. Now stocked with all the fuel a person needs; Cuervo margs, chain lube, and cookies, I'm set!