Thread: 4 hour question?

Senior Member Amateur

4 hour question?

Not that I am in the points hunt for much at all, but I got a quick question about the points.

A few people and I are running both Middleweight and Heavyweight endurance. Does that 4 hour race score us points in both classes?

Senior Member Expert

Re: 4 hour question?

Quote Originally Posted by nwatkins176
    Not that I am in the points hunt for much at all, but I got a quick question about the points.

A few people and I are running both Middleweight and Heavyweight endurance. Does that 4 hour race score us points in both classes?
    Yes. Since we're replacing all four of the regular Solo Endurance Classes with the 4-Hour event, if you're a racer who normally runs two Endurance races you will get 15 pts credited for both of your classes.
    #145 Wyeth Jackson
    Wyeth Homes Real Estate www.WyethHomes.com
    G-Force Powersports, Pirelli & Sol Performance, CT Racing, Kawasaki, Bell Helmets, TCX Boots, Vortex, Racers Edge, Un!nk Printworks, Motul, Vortex, Rising Sun Cycles, CHR, Attack Performance, NinjaTech

Senior Member Amateur
    Gracias

Senior Member Amateur
    Another quick 4 hour endurance question.

MRA is waiving fee for visiting racers. Does this include the 4 hour endurance race?
    http://www.motopartslist.com
    Buy, Sell, or Trade your used parts and accessories.
    Brad Hampton - RMMM / COSM #206

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by vort3xr6
    Another quick 4 hour endurance question.

MRA is waiving fee for visiting racers. Does this include the 4 hour endurance race?
    To clarify, the MRA is waiving the cost of a reciprocity license for all remaining 2010 events. We will honor a current valid race license from another org (WERA, CCS, CMRA, etc) presented at MRA registration. The racer must also present his/her AMA membership card at registration.

From there the racer is free to pay for entries into as many classes as he/she wants, including the 4-Hour Endurance race.
    #145 Wyeth Jackson
    Wyeth Homes Real Estate www.WyethHomes.com
    G-Force Powersports, Pirelli & Sol Performance, CT Racing, Kawasaki, Bell Helmets, TCX Boots, Vortex, Racers Edge, Un!nk Printworks, Motul, Vortex, Rising Sun Cycles, CHR, Attack Performance, NinjaTech