Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Posting on behalf of Dave Hetzler regarding Pueblo

Senior Member Expert
    I'd be willing to help out at the next PMI round... I did airfence in 02/03 so I even have some experience 8)

My issue with 8 - and maybe it's just b/c I'm an old slow guy and have a funny line between 7 & 8 - is that entering the turn I'm actually headed slightly left and I straighten up/start bending right as I get on the brakes. If I lost the brakes going in - I'd hit the wall hard.

This weekend there was a bump that kept getting me just as I got on the brakes and it would upset the backend - and at that point I was pointing slightly left of the straight. I decided to not push through that turn - remembering Bob's incident, that tire wall looks awful close if something happened prior to turn in. I agree that once tipped in the turn is fine - the work they did to move the wall back is nice.

Senior Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by hcr25
    Quote Originally Posted by PremiumBlend
    Drop Pueblo... add another Pikes Peak.
    I agree but then again I'm actually racing :lol:
    One day man, one day. Every time I try, something comes up financially... and the first to go are the toys. So I've decided I won't say another word about me racing until I just show up.
    Sponsor: Visa Credit Card @ 11.9% APR! AWESOME!

Senior Member Expert
    At least come out and do a endurance race. $60.00 for a lot of laps with lots of people to pass or get passed by.

Senior Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by hcr25
    At least come out and do a endurance race. $60.00 for a lot of laps with lots of people to pass or get passed by.
    I just got a street bike a couple of weeks ago... it was killing me not being able to street ride. Now that you guys have the Street class, I'm going to try and make the next race that has the Super Street class. I still haven't road HPR and it's been an itch that I need to scratch soooooooon!!!!!!
    Sponsor: Visa Credit Card @ 11.9% APR! AWESOME!

Senior Member Amateur ZiaThunder's Avatar
    [quote="UglyDogRacing
    Will we have the 3 old sections back from SMRI by the next Pueblo round?[/quote]

Yes, I plan on bringing them back up with me for the Aug event, if I don't bring them up at the end of the month.
    Sponsored by:
    PJ's Motorcycles, Amsoil, Woodcraft, Race Tech, Speedin' Motorsports, Soumy, MotionPro, & SIDI boots
    # 930
    www.diomederacing.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123