John Boy,
'Yeah the MRA's newer members seem to dislike,distrust and despise me because I guess I'm a cheating, lying, stealing SOB who has never done anything for the club, it's members or anyone in my life. At least that's what I've heard since being informally charged with cheating. Funny thing is Shane with the same bike and even more modified than mine, wasn't.
Regardless, It seems after the first race and the charges, the damage was done and i guess I'm guilty and I haven't or won't be back. The people who started the whole damn thing in the first place weren't willing to admit it and the shitstorm started, so welcome aboard.
Funny thing is though, that after racing for twenty years in the MRA and across the country, not all feel that way and out of the handful of people who actually have raced or known me for most of those twenty, all are still friends. These are people who actually know me, not those that have just seen me in programs, in the pits, know some body who once knew me and Etc.
You my boy are part of the new brigade of racers who after NOT meeting someone, listen to the wanna be's and get your truth from them. I won't tell you of even half the things I have done for this club, half the items I have sold, donated, the hours spent promoting, lending $$, trophy sponsorships or anything of the sort, as you are one of the many wanna be's who judged me in the first place. You'll always lead the pack when it comes to telling untruths, passing along rumors and generally trying your best to gain allies in the brigade against the establishment.