Quick question, I havent been trying to get the knees on the asphault. Ive been concentrating on A)picking a good line, apexing effectively B)consitently using said line, turning in at the same time C) effiecent body position.

So when my knee ended up touching down the first couple times, it was unexpected and kinda unerving, both at ppir, and an earlier trackday at HPR. I would jerk it back up, destablizing the bike.

Sunday out at HPR, everything came togeather, I was much faster, fluid and accurate than I have been. My knee started hitting the deck on a regular basis, I forced myself to embrace it, It seemed to stabize and clarify the bike and the turn. Again, its not something im searching for, just seems to be a result of other actions.

Problem I have, is that my knees, particularly the right one are very sore now. I have "bad" knees that are sensative to impact from previous injuries, dont know if its just that, or puck in the wrong placement, or if my timing is off as to when it touches. The knee started hurting me badly enough to make me not want to touch down after lunch. as far timing goes, If I recall correctly, seems to touch down slightly before apexing or there abouts, but feels like a lot of pressure builds on it from then till when it gets off the deck.