Thread: 2003 and 2004 ZX636's for sale

Senior Member Amateur

2003 and 2004 ZX636's for sale

I have a really nice 2003 ZX636 fully setup race bike for sale. Also have a good starter 2004 zx6rr street bike for sale as well. Please call me for details. No Unreasonable offer will be turned away!!!! Also a 2000 custom R1 if someone has the need for one. Was in the 09 february issue of Super Streetbike magazine. I Love my wife and want more in life than the material items I have so please call me for a good deal!!!!

Rick Grosse
    RAZR mra #20
    303-332-3789

Senior Member Expert
    lol really dude?! damn i could never see you parting with your R1/R7. that thing is way to sick. I remember reading about it.
    here is a link to the R1/R7
    http://www.superstreetbike.com/custo..._r7/index.html

Member Amateur

Re: 2003 and 2004 ZX636's for sale----- SOLD!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gyrtr71
    I have a really nice 2003 ZX636 fully setup race bike for sale. Also have a good starter 2004 zx6rr street bike for sale as well. Please call me for details. No Unreasonable offer will be turned away!!!! Also a 2000 custom R1 if someone has the need for one. Was in the 09 february issue of Super Streetbike magazine. I Love my wife and want more in life than the material items I have so please call me for a good deal!!!! AND NO SHES NOT MAKIN ME DO IT!!!!

Rick Grosse
    RAZR mra #20
    303-332-3789

Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by cromer611
    lol really dude?! damn i could never see you parting with your R1/R7. that thing is way to sick. I remember reading about it.
    here is a link to the R1/R7
    http://www.superstreetbike.com/custo..._r7/index.html
    THANKS ERIC!! Sometimes the material things in life become obsolete when a family needs more than havin cool things around. We are going to do that!

Senior Member Expert
    So are you getting out of racing all together? I guess I don't know if you have a 4th bike not listed for sale that you will continue to race.

It was good seeing you on Sun though outside of the shop.
    Kevin #28

'07 Yamaha R6

Senior Member Expert
    Oh and do you have the tach for the 03 r6 you can dig up for me sometime in the coming weeks/months?
    Kevin #28

'07 Yamaha R6

Resident T-Bagger Expert T Baggins's Avatar
    DUDE - the R7/1 will be legal for Modern Vintage next year... sell the Kawi's if you must, but if I don't see you on the grid next year on the Yamaha - I'm gonna have Cromer kick you "squah in the nutsack" :shock:
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:
    Vickery Motorsports, Short Bus Race Team, 406 Racing Michelin, Vortex, PitBull, Driven, Third Bridge Wines, Imodium A-D

Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by KFinn
    So are you getting out of racing all together? I guess I don't know if you have a 4th bike not listed for sale that you will continue to race.

It was good seeing you on Sun though outside of the shop.
    GOOD TO SEE YOU OUT THERE AS WELL!! No I'm not getting out of racing. I have my 07 ZX6r that seems to be working really good for me so I dont need these others cluttering up my garage anymore. There comes a time in your life when you have to think about family and priorities and having these bikes when there are other things the wife and I want means more to me than keepin them. I love my family more than these bikes so they have to go!!!

Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by T Baggins
    DUDE - the R7/1 will be legal for Modern Vintage next year... sell the Kawi's if you must, but if I don't see you on the grid next year on the Yamaha - I'm gonna have Cromer kick you "squah in the nutsack" :shock:
    No way!! I am givin all the money to the wife!!! Yes, of course, I'm wipped!!

Quote Originally Posted by gyrtr1
    Well, you do what you gotta do - but don't come crying to me when Cromer comes around and pays you a little visit... :lol:
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:
    Vickery Motorsports, Short Bus Race Team, 406 Racing Michelin, Vortex, PitBull, Driven, Third Bridge Wines, Imodium A-D

Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by gyrtr1
    Well, you do what you gotta do - but don't come crying to me when Cromer comes around and pays you a little visit... :lol:
    lol !!! My squash is in the wifes purse!!!

boy, I guess you really ARE whipped then if it's in her purse... poor bastard! :shock: ops: :lol:

I'll have him kick you in the taint then - hurts almost as bad!

Just giving ya shit... finding a way to balance family commitments AND continue to race is important and honorable... I wish you luck!
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:

Member Amateur
    boy, I guess you really ARE whipped then if it's in her purse... poor bastard! :shock: ops: :lol:

I'll have him kick you in the taint then - hurts almost as bad!

Just giving ya shit... finding a way to balance family commitments AND continue to race is important and honorable... I wish you luck!
    I am man enough to admit that!! She gives em back on race weekends only!! :lol: Thanks Tony!!

Senior Member Expert
    atleast mine doesnt travel with her. mine are on top the frig. occasionally she juggles them. all 3 of them.... wait.

Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by cromer611
    atleast mine doesnt travel with her. mine are on top the frig. occasionally she juggles them. all 3 of them.... wait.
    3? I didnt know ur wife can juggle. lol !!! I dont mind that my wife carrys them with her. What do you think is in that big heavy plastic tote in the race day office!! And all you guys thought that was MRA stuff!!

Member Amateur

Re: 2003 and 2004 ZX636's for sale----- SOLD!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gyrtr71
    I have a really nice 2003 ZX636 fully setup race bike for sale. Also have a good starter 2004 zx6rr street bike for sale as well. Please call me for details. No Unreasonable offer will be turned away!!!! Also a 2000 custom R1 if someone has the need for one. Was in the 09 february issue of Super Streetbike magazine. I Love my wife and want more in life than the material items I have so please call me for a good deal!!!!

Rick Grosse
    RAZR mra #20
    303-332-3789