Hey Everyone!

The rules change every year with what bikes are legal in which classes and this year is no different from any other. What is different is how to handle it when a bike that is no longer eligible for a class holds a class track record. What I'd like to find out is how everyone would like to handle this situation. Please answer the poll whether you think it affects you or not as it will set a precedent for future conflicts. It's not really a big deal, but it's worth having it the way the members want it. So VOTE!!!

I also wanted to congratulate a couple people for setting new class track records during round #1 at High Plains Raceway.

Open Endurance = #19 Rob Christman with a 1:49.611 steals the record away from Dan Turner by little more than two tenths of a second.

Modern Vintage GTU = #395 Aaron Hersh at 1:58.195 wrestles the record away from Shannon Moham by almost four tenths of a second.

I'll update the official website after I have a clear idea from the poll if there is a third new record for this past race weekend.

Thanks,