We wanted to take the opportunity to thank everyone that made the long drive worth it! The MRA has a great club and we felt welcomed by everyone we met. The hospitality was top notch as was the racing...you have some fast racers for sure! The competition was stiffer than we expected and gives us something more to look forward to for PPIR. Also, I personally am returning to racing from a season ending crash with injuries last June and want to thank the Open class riders for helping to drag me along back to pace. I'll keep knocking chunks of time off and hope to be mixing it up back at the front soon. For answering all the silly questions we owe a beer to Glen, Bart, Scott, and Tony. To Adam, Carl, and Fish, pitted across from us...thanks for everything all weekend. You guys really took care of us. We're looking forward to the rest of the season with you all and really appreciated the welcome.

And by the way, Shane Turpin is an animal. I am officially a fan. One of the most inspirational performances on a motorcycle I have ever witnessed.