Thread: **GONE**

Senior Member Amateur

**GONE**

So, for my birthday, my amazingly thoughtful, and beautiful, wife bought us 2 tickets to the Indy MotoGP. Awesome!!!

The problem is that my twin brother is getting married Saturday night and there are no red-eyes direct to Indy, at least not that I could find. So it is with much regret that I am forced to sell these tickets so that I can attend my brother's wedding.

I don't have the tickets yet, so I don't know all of the info. I went to Laguna last year, and we didn't get the tickets until a few weeks before the race. The Indy "Vouchers" say they will be delivered four weeks prior.

From what my wife says they should be fairly decent seats right on the start/finish straight. They are "Paddock Penthouse" tickets, a brief description of which can be found here: http://travel.wwte1.com/pub/agent.dl...=0&rfrr=-37435

Looking to break even on these - $223.

Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks, Martin (& Katherine)
    (Formerly) MRA # 406
    Taste of Philly
    Grand Prix Motorsports
    Man, I really miss racing!

Member Amateur
    PM sent.
    Andy L.
    MRA #223

Down to Earth Dental
    www.downtoearthdental.com
    Lockhart Phillips
    www.lockhartphillipsusa.com

Senior Member Amateur

Tickets NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Called the ticket issuers, and even though the tickets were supposed to be "non-refundable" they cancelled the order and issued a full refund. It couldn't have been easier dealing with these people. That's not something you get to say every day. Sorry if I acted like a tease...
    (Formerly) MRA # 406
    Taste of Philly
    Grand Prix Motorsports
    Man, I really miss racing!