Thread: SOLD 2008 Haulmark V-Nose 7'x12' Low Hauler enclosed SOLD

Junior Member Novice

SOLD 2008 Haulmark V-Nose 7'x12' Low Hauler enclosed SOLD

If you want to arrive in style to the track, this is the trailer to do it in. This enclosed, top-of-the-line motorcycle hauler by Haulmark lists at $6,695 new.

It comes with the white vinyl walls and ceiling, black nudo flooring (like rubberized diamond plating for non-slip/tire friendly ride surface) and storage cabinets.

This GARAGE kept 2008 SilverFrost/Black model has seen very little use and, as I am selling the tow vehicle and moving toward a RV toy-hauler setup, there is no reason for me to keep the trailer. It is still under manufacturers 3 year warranty until April 2011.

In "very little use" I mean this trailer was delivered to me in Denver from Bluegrass Trailer in Kentucky, has had a move to Lincoln, NE and one track day in Hastings, NE. Totaling approximately 2,000 miles. It currently is garaged in Lincoln, NE. The gent who I contracted to haul the trailer decided he would haul some bikes in it to increase his yield. Unfortunately, the @%#$ decided he would have a low-stance Harley ride in the beavertail, causing a scuff/scrape on the diamond plating where the flooring meets the beavertail. Cosmetic damage only to an area at most the size of a credit card. If I didn't tell you, chances are you wouldn't have seen it.

It has never stayed outside overnight (fits in a standard height garage - barely), has been hand washed, waxed and polished as if it were a high end vehicle and I have carpet sections under the wheels as to keep the tires from drying out.

This is a turn-key, track day ready trailer and comes with every option Haulmark offers (other than an on-board generator as I have a Honda portable) and extras to include:

- PitBull trailer restraint (x1, pinned for Ducati 1098)
    - Full size matching spare with NIB chrome center cap
    - TriMax trailer coupler lock
    - Two 1200lb tongue jack caster wheels (for rolling the trailer into position while stored)
    - Triplicate keyed MASTERLOCK locks for two ramp openers and one side door opener
    - Three wheel chocks (1x heavy weight rubber, 2x plastic)

Being a Ducati enthusiast I have done a few things with the vinyl graphics on this trailer:

1) Opted not to put the silver "flame" graphics on the black portion of the trailer sides. (Looked too Harley-ish for me)

2) In appreciation of the famous Ducati 916 Bullivant Gallery painting I've had custom made "VOLARE SENZ ALI - [To Fly Without Wings]" graphics applied to the rear exterior.

3) Removed all HAULMARK logos as they were an eyesore

I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.

EdwardConner@gmail.com

Member Amateur
    I have this same trailer - its a steal at this price.
    MRA #100
    http://viets-performance.com/
    Big Dog Wraps
    Pirelli / Ohlins / ChickenHawk / XT Racing

Junior Member Novice
    Thanks. I would agree.

For those interested... I have a potential sale on the tow vehicle to a fellow racer I've known for more than a decade in Western Nebraska. Make it worth his time (aka gas money) and he's offered to tow it back towards Colorado for those of you living out there.

Perhaps set a time and make the handoff at the I-76 / I-80 intersection or there about.