Willi. Welcome to the club. Don't ever appologize for any questions, as there are always many running through your head when making these choices. There are several people in this club including myself that will answer any questions you have anytime and/or mentor you through the entire racing progression. You should hook up with one of us and have a descent phone conversation with us to familiarize yourself with all of the ideas and questions that you have. We love helping riders get into the sport in a practical way. I personally did the superstreet program a couple years ago on an aprilia RSV mille 1000, and had a blast. There have been all kinds of bikes in the class, and an older gsxr or something might be good to keep things on the cheap. You can give me a call anytime: Dennis 3034283614. I did a fair amount of dirt track stock car stuff in the past also. Send KFinn (Kevin) a message if you have any questions too he is also helping with the superstreet program currently. See you soon!