Thread: $15 off first set of tires of the year!!

Senior Member Amateur

$15 off first set of tires of the year!!

Hello MRA!!
    I understand that it's hard to try something new. What if it works out better? What if I don't like it? What if it's not my color?? (Ok, race tires only come in black so you won't have to worry about the last question)

To help make things easier on you, we are offering to take $15 off your first new set of Dunlops race tires. This applies to anyone in the MRA.

To those who did buy a set during the race school, just let me know you want to try them out again and I will give you $15 credit for the next set.

This only applies to your first set. Just come by the Dunlop tent, trailer, whatever you wanna call it, and let us know you want to try them out!!

See ya at the track

Senior Member Expert
    Yeah whatever happen to that company that was making those colored tires? Who was that? Was it Maxxix? I do remember reading an article in RRW about I believe Maxix and they were thought to be making great strides in tire manufacturing, does anyone remember that? I believe they got as far as sponsoring a WERA team though I'm not sure it anywhere besides apparently down the drain.
    Regardless, you can do worse than a good set of sticky Dunlops so those of you willing should check out the $15 dollar off deal and help Oscar out. I think it's a good show of Dunlops commitment to come support the MRA and this region again and the tires are amoung the best as has been shown year in and out in AMA PRO racing.
    Thanks Dunlop and Oscar for getting back into the game!