Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: God damn but you all being real quiet

Senior Member Amateur ZiaThunder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornado
    So you guys really want to here how davie stone and I met?
    Yes! You always have great stories.
    Sponsored by:
    PJ's Motorcycles, Amsoil, Woodcraft, Race Tech, Speedin' Motorsports, Soumy, MotionPro, & SIDI boots
    # 930
    www.diomederacing.com

Member Amateur
    Ok here we go. I was racing a WERA race in Vegas in 05. I had never herd of Dave Stone, he had just won all of the amateur races at Daytona in October. So I am out in expert fast practice when I catch Davie and his only friend at the time in the racing world. :lol: Sorry. We are all going into turn one at the same time, and Davie and his only friend are yelling at each other around every corner of the race track. They are playing games like out braking each other and other crazy stupid shit. So I passed them both going into turn one up the inside and scared the hell out of both of them. Dave and his only friend missed turn one and went out in the Vegas dirt. I finished the practice and went to my pits, and that's when all hell broke loose. Davie comes running over to my pits and is screaming at the top of his lungs. Don't you ever pull a bullshit pass like that on me ever again. Do you know who I am? And I said no who are you. I just got back from Daytona and I am a national champion. Nobody pulls passes like that on me. So I said if you guys want to fuck around on the race track maybe you should do it in expert slow, some of us are here to make money!!! And that's when the WERA officials came to my pits to see what all the yelling was about. They told me that he has been in trouble before with them and will I fill out a form so they can remove him from the track. I said no I don't want any trouble and everything was fine. So Davie left and came back at the end of the day and said he was sorry for the trouble. The End.
    Boulder Motorsports
    Tri-City Cycles
    Michelin Tires (Vanmar Racing)
    Kyle Racing
    TCX Boots
    EBC Brakes
    Bell Helmets
    Spy Optics

Senior Member Expert
    Too funny, when someone asks me if I know who they are I always have to ask others if they know the person as they seem to be suffering from amnesia and can't recall.

Mohammer Time! Expert
    Thats awesome.
    Shane PM us your digits, we would love to say hi when we get to Miller
    -Mohammer

Senior Member Expert
    Bringin' it back:

This is "expert level" shit talking here from the above named "expert"

this thread is cracking me up!

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=252771
    MRA Expert #69
    Sponsored by: Chicane Instruction
    STM Suspension, Speedin' Motorsports
    Northern Colorado Euro Motorcycles
    Boulder Motorsports, Sol Performance Pirelli
    Angry Marmot Motorsports
    Sarah, Aaron and David

Senior Member Expert
    Glad to see my past experiences with DS weren't an isolated experience. :lol: Best part was watching him and his buddy screw around so much they pushed each other off the attitudes at Miller, then claim later that they meant to just cut that whole section of track off through the dirt to save time. Riiiight.

I'm surprised rybo isn't shit talking in here, the aerodynamic coefficient of his head should give him a clear advantage.
    MotoLlama Racing
    www.motolla.ma
    www.facebook.com/MotoLlama
    Twitter @MotoLlama
    Llama Schwag! www.cafepress.com/motollama
    #321! Supported by Western Ambulance, ProRT, Chicane Trackdays, Single Track Mind, Rebellion, Vanmar, Wicked Photos, and my family.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12