Thread: Big Thanks!!

Senior Member Amateur

Big Thanks!!

Wanted to give a BIG THANKS to all the MRA staff and people that put on the race school for us. Really a big thank you to Mark, I found his tips and instruction really helpful, and my biggest thanks goes to Wyeth.. who was my coach Saturday, and couldn't have been nicer and more of a help. She had a lot of really good feedback for us, and really took the time to make sure we were all having fun and getting it. Coming from a different club, I couldn't be happier. The staff was so friendly and helpful, as well as other racers.... May 1 can't come quick enough. Thanks again to everyone, funnest weekend I've ever had on two wheels !!!
    Luke, Semi-Expert #199
    2010 Ducati 848, 2005 GSXR1000
    STM Suspension, Sol Performance

Senior Member Expert
    Congrats Luke!! Can't wait to watch you and all the other new racers at the first race weekend! =D>

I'm impressed with how many new racers turned out for the school. This is going to be an especially good year to spectate the novice classes. It looks like there will be great battles throughout the entire grid!
    #145 Wyeth Jackson
    Wyeth Homes Real Estate www.WyethHomes.com
    G-Force Powersports, Pirelli & Sol Performance, CT Racing, Kawasaki, Bell Helmets, TCX Boots, Vortex, Racers Edge, Un!nk Printworks, Motul, Vortex, Rising Sun Cycles, CHR, Attack Performance, NinjaTech

Member Amateur
    Ditto the above! First time ever on a track - and after some early jitters I truly enjoyed it!! Altho my instructor let me know more than once that maybe I was missing some man-parts - I appreciated his passion and persistence to trying to get me to fix my 25 yrs of bad street riding habits and get me moving in the right direction - thanks alot T T T Timmay (#46)!!! And to all the others - Mark, Wyeth etc... thanks for your passion and willingness to do what you do!! One of the best motorcycling experiences ever!!!

Member Amateur
    Had a great time, learned a tremendous amount from Crash!!!!
    Appreciate you guys letting me run the race too!!!

It was a great group of students and instructors as always, one big happy family.... look forward to this season of riding, and making new and lasting friendships!!!

Thanks to Mark and the whole board for putting on a great weekend!!!

Keith

MRA #322

Senior Member Expert
    +1 again on everything Luke said.... It was fun to get out there huh Luke? Were you the one in our group from TX ? I know the other Kevin was on the SV....
    Kevin #28

'07 Yamaha R6

Senior Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by KFinn
    +1 again on everything Luke said.... It was fun to get out there huh Luke? Were you the one in our group from TX ? I know the other Kevin was on the SV....
    No, on white gsxr #106, I'm from Colorado... I was in Wyeth's group
    Luke, Semi-Expert #199

Senior Member Expert
    ahh ok. well I thought you were on the white one... so I had the name and bike right. just not the back history and face right. I was on the yellow R6 in with you and the other Kevin on the SV.
    Kevin #28

'07 Yamaha R6

Senior Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by KFinn
    ahh ok. well I thought you were on the white one... so I had the name and bike right. just not the back history and face right. I was on the yellow R6 in with you and the other Kevin on the SV.
    Oh... you are close, I just moved back to Colorado from Oklahoma. You making the first race weekend?
    Luke, Semi-Expert #199

Senior Member Expert
    yup I fully intend to. You? If so we'll see ya there.
    Kevin #28

'07 Yamaha R6