Thread: MRA School

Junior Member Novice

MRA School

HI

I live in highlands ranch and am thinking of attending the MRA race school this weekend, but the problem, I have is that I don't have a trailer to carry my bike. Is there anyone that live nearby that is going to the class and has extra space for a bike? please let me know. I will pay for the gas.

Thanks

President Expert

Re: MRA School

Quote Originally Posted by GotCurry
    HI

I live in highlands ranch and am thinking of attending the MRA race school this weekend, but the problem, I have is that I don't have a trailer to carry my bike. Is there anyone that live nearby that is going to the class and has extra space for a bike? please let me know. I will pay for the gas.

Thanks
    Where in HR are you?
    MRA #29

Junior Member Novice
    Near west ridge rec center.

President Expert
    Near west ridge rec center.
    If you can get your bike to my house one night this week I can take it to the track for you. I live near Broadway and Mineral.
    MRA #29

Junior Member Novice
    Thanks a lot for your help. I can get my bike to your house during this week. When are you going to be in the track? Sunday or Saturday. Based on that, I will sign up for that day of the class for track time

Member Amateur
    I'm near Redstone Community Park and will have room on trailer as well. I'll be camping Friday night at the track and returning Saturday evening.
    #724 MRA

Junior Member Novice
    Motodrew, you live very close to my home and you having space in your trailer is a good option and help. I am also leaning towards Saturday class. Can you send me your phone number thro PM? this way we can co-ordinate better

Thanks,

President Expert
    Thanks a lot for your help. I can get my bike to your house during this week. When are you going to be in the track? Sunday or Saturday. Based on that, I will sign up for that day of the class for track time
    I will be there Friday through Sunday. I probably wont be around the rest of the week after tonight till very late so if Drew can accommodate you that would probably be your best option.
    MRA #29

Senior Member Expert
    I have an extra slot as well... right down by DU will be heading out Friday night...shoot me a PM if you still need a lift....
    Lifetime novice.... #969

l ______
    /l ,[____],
    l---L -[]lllllll[]-
    ()_) ()_)----)_)