at the end of last season there were porta potties...thats it... and foot pump hand washers....I know they have a race fuel station now and maybe some other stuff since last August

Glenn is the man to ask about electricity out there...there are hookups...just not sure if there are open for rent at the school(I'm sure they are).... plenty of genies out there... I'' be there the 11th with enuff power for 10 sets of warmers...more than welcome to run a cord to yours

You can crash right outside the gates parked in line...always did this on thursday night before the race weekend. Hotels and campground have already been answered...they are about 20-25 mins from the track...the track is out in the middle of the plains with the closest station 20 miles away.

I put money on it that race weekends are now Byers biggest money making event in town in the last 30 years Its a small town out there....

Also... swing by Country Burger on your way home and eat a Monster burger so you go into a sleep coma when you get home

BTW Snay's rig is a fricking bus...way sick rig

:shock: :P