Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CF bodywork Legal....

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by oldtimer
    Quote Originally Posted by racedk6

Hahaha I have a feeling that was towards me
    Thank goodness Grubbs!! :lol:
    Hahah I read most of the rulebook concerning SS. It also states that at the beginning of every SS race grubbs is given a 45 sec head start 8)

Senior Member Expert
    Grubs you better look again, it says you will be held for 45 seconds after the start.
    :twisted:
    After a talk with the VP MR Rybo we have decided to also make you start from the hot pit as well.

Senior Member Expert

Hahah I read most of the rulebook concerning SS. It also states that at the beginning of every SS race grubbs is given a 45 sec head start 8)
    Based on this thread I def need to read the SS rules again. I could've sworn that girls are given a head start, because their brains are smaller.
    #145 Wyeth Jackson
    Wyeth Homes Real Estate www.WyethHomes.com
    G-Force Powersports, Pirelli & Sol Performance, CT Racing, Kawasaki, Bell Helmets, TCX Boots, Vortex, Racers Edge, Un!nk Printworks, Motul, Vortex, Rising Sun Cycles, CHR, Attack Performance, NinjaTech

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartman
    Grubs you better look again, it says you will be held for 45 seconds after the start.
    Bart then we are gonna hide a NOS setup on my bike!

Senior Member Expert

Based on this thread I def need to read the SS rules again. I could've sworn that girls are given a head start, because their brains are smaller.
    I thought it would be because boobs cause more drag :shock:

Senior Member Expert
    Bart then we are gonna hide a NOS setup on my bike!
    I can totaly make it happen Grubsy, as a matter of fact I just finished putting NOS on a MRA bike. Can't tell you which one you will have to look for yourself.

Senior Member Expert
    After a talk with the VP MR Rybo we have decided to also make you start from the hot pit as well.
    Starting from hot pit saves the me the mass chaos going in to T1 at HPR

As long as I get to leave hot pit when the first rider exits turn one

Senior Member Expert
    I appreciate all the input one again fellas, glad I got it all clarified...and I'm glad TC is in as well....

Thanks yall
    Lifetime novice.... #969

l ______
    /l ,[____],
    l---L -[]lllllll[]-
    ()_) ()_)----)_)

Senior Member Expert
    As noted by the picture, this has been the practice in recent history. But smaller brains or not, anyone can see it's the rest of you boobs, err novices, chasing the girl! 00--00

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Scored51
    As noted by the picture, this has been the practice in recent history. But smaller brains or not, anyone can see it's the rest of you boobs, err novices, chasing the girl! 00--00

Well maybe boobs make some crazy vortex that gives the women an aerodynamic advantage???

Cause the events in that pic happened more then once last year.

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by NossLou
    The heads up on the CF and transponder transmitting has me wondering...I have a pouch high up on my forks well out of the way of any interference with the signal hitting the receiver...Although thats an interesting point.... I guess I can put the damn thing in my chest pocket if I need to...yeah my suit is old and has one

guess I'll find out first day of practice!
    Be careful with the transponders in your pocket...... I have done it, but would hate to crash on it and end up with broken ribs or chest.....

Also keep in mind that the transponder are made to transmit the signal no higher than 3' off the track (Chris could clarify?)... I had mine in my pocket early in the season last year due to "back to back" races on different bikes, and was not scored on the last lap of a race because I sat up going across the finish line, which put the transponder in my pocket too high to transmit..... 8)
    Jeff Brown, #277
    "What can Brown do for you!"
    2011-2022 New Rider Director
    2008-2010 MRA Rider Representative

Senior Member Expert

Well maybe boobs make some crazy vortex that gives the women an aerodynamic advantage???
    LOL :lol:
    #145 Wyeth Jackson
    Wyeth Homes Real Estate www.WyethHomes.com
    G-Force Powersports, Pirelli & Sol Performance, CT Racing, Kawasaki, Bell Helmets, TCX Boots, Vortex, Racers Edge, Un!nk Printworks, Motul, Vortex, Rising Sun Cycles, CHR, Attack Performance, NinjaTech

Senior Member Expert
    Thanks for the heads up brownie...never knew that...I'll see after the first session if its picking up or not and then figure what to do from there.....
    Lifetime novice.... #969

l ______
    /l ,[____],
    l---L -[]lllllll[]-
    ()_) ()_)----)_)

Senior Member Expert
    I could've sworn that girls brains are smaller.

You said it!!.......... I'll just leave it at that.....

Now back to the Boob discussions.............THAT'S WHERE IT'S AT :lol: 8) :wink:
    Jeff Brown, #277
    "What can Brown do for you!"
    2011-2022 New Rider Director
    2008-2010 MRA Rider Representative

Senior Member Expert

Great, now I can see what the hot topic at next year's rules meeting is going to be all about fighting over whose bra is super sport legal and whose ain't! :roll: Of course, Tech could be a cool place to be first thing in the morning on raceday. :lol: :twisted:

BTW, Jeff has it right. You're putting a solid block of plastic into the pocket of your leathers. Not even the shape of the transponder would be friendly to your body in the event of a crash. Hopefully the more common issue you'd have to worry about is the transmitting range. Although AMB says the limit is no more than 4 feet off the pavement, other factors beyond a rider's control to simply tuck in could reduce that height.

Senior Member Expert

i wasnt : P

Senior Member Expert

Great, now I can see what the hot topic at next year's rules meeting is going to be all about fighting over whose bra is super sport legal and whose ain't! :roll: Of course, Tech could be a cool place to be first thing in the morning on raceday. :lol: :twisted:
    If i keep it up, im going to need a carbon fiber man boob bra with a carbon fiber corset for my keg.
    damn beer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12