I have owned this 2000.5 Mille since November 2003. I am the second owner and have meticulously taken care of her and basically kept her as stock as possible. This bike has been with me on the Northern California Coast and through Deal's Gap in North Carolina. Most recently raced and safety wired, the street plastics were put back on. I do have the Sharkskinz pre-painted race plastics and am willing to negotiate those for extra.

*This bike is ready to race or ride street*

My Mille has been female owned and NEVER EVER DOWN!! I have all paperwork: everything from the oil changes that the dealer used to do (I now do my own) down to the 3 battery purchases I've made. It has 23,9XX miles and is in excellent condition mechanically. Cosmetically it is in near perfect condition except for a slight sctratch on the tank and some scratches on the rightside of the swingarm.

This particular set of Black and Silver bodywork is not something I've seen on any other Mille for sale in recent years worldwide

Clear and Free Title

* VIN is rare at XXXXXXX150
* Recently powdercoated Red-Orange Wheels in pristine condition
* LED rear turn lights not mounted, but will be upon sale
* Woodcraft Rearsets
* Rhino Frame Sliders
* Leo Vince slip-on (stock exhaust provided)
* Near new Michelin Pilot Power 2CT tires will be mounted on (current pics show bike with race tires on)
* Full Synthetic Motorex only used
* Aprilia Stock Tool Kit
* Sargent Seat (stock one provided)
* Carbon Fiber hugger
* New Race Front Brake pads

Rides and runs perfectly. This bike has never failed me and I have treated it beyond well! Mechanically, she just completed a thorough check out with TFOG and everything is as it should be. Needs nothing except another worthy owner. $5000

See PICS HERE: http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forum...ad.php?t=39325