Thread: FB East April 17th & 18th

Member Amateur

FB East April 17th & 18th

I'm looking for someone to go to Firebird with next month for the CCS Southwest round at East. I am from Phoenix and have ridden FB East probably 30 or 40 times so I could help anyone that is green to that track not to mention we could probably stay at my sisters house in Scottsdale and save on hotel fees. PM me if you're interested.

Senior Member Expert
    Well I'm heading down on Friday for round three which originally was going to be at main but's been moved to east. Unless next months gets moved to main I may go. It's a hell of a drive down so not sure I'm going to go or not because of this. Are you trailering bikes down for folks? Let me know as I've raced off and on with CCS SW since 92 and though a fun bunch the drives a killer. Later, Jon

Member Amateur
    Not trailering anyones bikes (dont own a trailer) just looking for a group of people to go with. It's more fun if you go with a group not to metion the savings on gas and being able to take turns driving.

Senior Member Expert
    I'm down for Round 4 on a fly in. I've got a friend driving and taking the bike. The girlfriend, kids and I fly in Friday night and leave Sunday after the races. The friend Sunday drives up to Miller, leaves the rig, and flies home. Then the following Friday we fly to S.L.C. race at Miller and return Sunday after the 1st MOM round. After that we should be ready for round 1 of MRA. How's that for more fun than you can shake a stick at? I'd imagine with the new lightweight bike should be able to do it all on as little as a couple sets of rubber. The fuel expense is what's going top be the killer.