Thread: Panolin Synthetic Oil / Misc Lubricants for sale

Senior Member Expert

Panolin Synthetic Oil / Misc Lubricants for sale

New sponsor on board this year - need to unload last year's overstock of Panolin Products.

Panolin is relatively new to the US but big in Europe and a producer of high end Swiss oils - direct competitor to Motorex, etc.

All new in sealed containers.

http://panolin.com/inten/products/au...motorcycle.php

Updated List 3/26/10
    --4T Race 100% Synthetic 10w/50 Oil - 5 liter jugs (2 available) - ($76ea retail)

-- Clean & Wax Waterless Spray Cleaner 500ml (1 avail) - ($12.95 retail)

-- Chain Cleaner Spray - 500ml (1 avail) - ($11.95ea retail)

-- Race Chain Lube - 500ml (1 avail) - ($16.25 retail)

-- Off-Road Synthetic Clear Chain Lube - 500ml (1 avail) - ($13.95 retail)

Total Retail $$ - $207.10

Will sell the bundle for $100- or any items for 50% off retail.

Senior Member Expert

New Price

Need to move this stuff.

$100- or 50% off retail prices for partial purchases

Senior Member Amateur
    How did you like that Oil?

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by peteyt328
    How did you like that Oil?
    I liked it fine - on par with other high end oils, though I'll admit I'm no petrochemical engineer or anything. My experience is limited to filling a motor with oil, riding, draining motor of said oil and repeating with nothing going "boom". 8)

g

Senior Member Expert
    If your familiar with Motorex, Panolin or any Swiss petroleum product as well as environmental law in Switzerland. I have to tell you that any petrolium company that pays the taxes to refine a product in that country must be doing something right and producing a fine product because just the cleanliness of the Motorex refinery that I toured was un freaking believable as you could literally eat off the floor.
    We're all familiar with the sights and smells of Commerce City and you may think of that when you think of refineries but in Switzerland they are absolutely beyond believe and Panolin Oil must be as good as anything we get away with producing here in the states.
    Long story short, next time any of you are in Europe, I would suggest Switzerland as well as a tour of any one of the many petroleum factories. The countries clean, the waters clean and damn the oils refineries even clean. If you do go to Europe though hit me up s I have a couple other hundred suggestions as far as even better sights to see and things to do too

Senior Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    If your familiar with Motorex, Panolin or any Swiss petroleum product as well as environmental law in Switzerland. I have to tell you that any petrolium company that pays the taxes to refine a product in that country must be doing something right and producing a fine product because just the cleanliness of the Motorex refinery that I toured was un freaking believable as you could literally eat off the floor.
    We're all familiar with the sights and smells of Commerce City and you may think of that when you think of refineries but in Switzerland they are absolutely beyond believe and Panolin Oil must be as good as anything we get away with producing here in the states.
    Long story short, next time any of you are in Europe, I would suggest Switzerland as well as a tour of any one of the many petroleum factories. The countries clean, the waters clean and damn the oils refineries even clean. If you do go to Europe though hit me up s I have a couple other hundred suggestions as far as even better sights to see and things to do too
    Been there and done that as well. Was using there oil while stationed and racing in Europe. Now I use Amsoil as I am getting it for wholesale price.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../elviscopy.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...lvis8310d1.jpg
    MRA #831
    Out for the 2010 Season due to Lower Lumbar fusal surgery, got to love the Army!!!!
    Thanks to our 2010 Sponsors:
    Vortex, PSR, Race Tech, GoPro, Amsoil, Moto master(now I just need to heal so I can race again)