Thread: WTB- F3 RACE BODYWORK

Senior Member Amateur

WTB- F3 RACE BODYWORK

I have no idea what is good or what yrs of body work will mount up its a 1997 cbr F3 for my son! If anyone has history\info or parts for this bike please post up Thanks Shawn

Senior Member Expert
    Most aftermarket body kits are labeled as F2/F3, so it's six of one, half dozen of the other. Either should work (assuming this is a race bike, or the equivalent), but make sure the windscreen is the correct model. I found they are slightly different if you have the stock fairing bracket.

The F2 years were '91-'94, and F3 '95-'98. Changes are generally subtle between the bikes but enough improvements to warrant a model designation change. Parts are somewhat interchangeable. What are you looking for specifically? I have quite a bit of junk, err stuff, for an F2 busy taking up space and collecting dust.

Senior Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Scored51
    Most aftermarket body kits are labeled as F2/F3, so it's six of one, half dozen of the other. Either should work (assuming this is a race bike, or the equivalent), but make sure the windscreen is the correct model. I found they are slightly different if you have the stock fairing bracket.

The F2 years were '91-'94, and F3 '95-'98. Changes are generally subtle between the bikes but enough improvements to warrant a model designation change. Parts are somewhat interchangeable. What are you looking for specifically? I have quite a bit of junk, err stuff, for an F2 busy taking up space and collecting dust.
    PM SENT!!!