Thread: Thank You MRA!

Resident T-Bagger Expert T Baggins's Avatar

Thank You MRA!

I just want to tell you all how much I appreciated the turnout last night at the banquet. I'm confident we set a new high-mark for banquet attendance this year, which was over 220 with walk-ups! If we've had more people at a banquet in the past, I certainly can't remember when it was... We also managed to break even financially on the event, which is unprecedented!

Congratulations to all our champions, and thanks to EVERYONE for making the event a success!
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:
    Vickery Motorsports, Short Bus Race Team, 406 Racing Michelin, Vortex, PitBull, Driven, Third Bridge Wines, Imodium A-D

Senior Member Expert
    Thank you Tony!!! It was a great success!

=D>
    Casey D

Senior Member Expert
    Thanks, Tony, you did a great job!
    The GECCO

You begin your racing career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by The GECCO
    Thanks, Tony, you did a great job!
    Wasn't me man... I just signed the contract and the members and board did the rest... This president thing is pretty cushy, why didn't you tell me sooner? I'd have run against you instead of waiting for you to retire... :lol:
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:
    Vickery Motorsports, Short Bus Race Team, 406 Racing Michelin, Vortex, PitBull, Driven, Third Bridge Wines, Imodium A-D

Senior Member Expert
    I think the Banquet was a huge success!! Tony you did a great job in finding us such a great location!!! Thank you!!!
    Jen Jen "Wollett" Grosse
    MRA Secretary 08'-Current
    720-885-5349
    MRAJenJen@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by JenJen
    ...Tony you did a great job in finding us such a great location!!! Thank you!!!
    Uh, again - wasn't me. ops: Thanks to Johnny Burr from the Walnut Room for getting us the hook-up at Casselman's. =D>
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:

Senior Member Expert
    Well then Thank You Johnny B for getting us such a great location!!! It was awesome!!
    Jen Jen "Wollett" Grosse
    MRA Secretary 08'-Current
    720-885-5349
    MRAJenJen@gmail.com

Senior Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by JenJen
    Well then Thank You Johnny B for getting us such a great location!!! It was awesome!!
    +1 Thank you MRA!!! And you Jen for the stuff from Dave G. Thank you all what a great TIME see you soon!!!!!!! Shawn and Kirstan !!!!! Thanks Dave for the parts

Senior Member Expert
    It really was the best banquet I can remember. Excellent work Tony! And thank you Johnny B for the Casselman's hookup, that place was awesome!
    #145 Wyeth Jackson
    Wyeth Homes Real Estate www.WyethHomes.com
    G-Force Powersports, Pirelli & Sol Performance, CT Racing, Kawasaki, Bell Helmets, TCX Boots, Vortex, Racers Edge, Un!nk Printworks, Motul, Vortex, Rising Sun Cycles, CHR, Attack Performance, NinjaTech

Member Amateur
    A great job was done putting all the festivities together. Congrats to all award recipients and it was nice meeting some new friends. We wish the MRA a successful TWENTY TEN!

\/
    Diane Pero
    Pero Motorsports
    3106 West Hampden Avenue
    Englewood, CO 80110

Senior Member Expert
    too bad tony wasnt smashed.