Thread: XBAM Denver Office and 2010 Season!!

Member Amateur

XBAM Denver Office and 2010 Season!!

Thanks to all of you who supported my business in 2009! I look forward to working with the MRA in 2010. I will be at as many races this season as I am able. I am back in school full time, working towards my degree in Chiropractic medicine but am still running XBAM and look forward to working with as many of you as I can.

XBAM is proud to be the 2010 class sponsor of LOR!!!

As well as being available trackside, I continue to offer my services at your location - just call for details. I also have a home office in downtown Denver, very close to the Walnut Room. My rates have not changed, and are the same as track rates.

Wishing all of you the very best as we head toward race season...and remember, a finely tuned body works as well as a finely tuned bike!!!

Bree at XBAM
    XBAM: Xtreme Bike Action Massage -Sports Therapy and Structural Integration - rehab, performance enhancement and preventative maintenance that addresses postural issues and alignment. You have a mechanic for your bike...I'm the mechanic for your body. I work with motorcycle racers and extreme sports athletes; available at races and events and privately in and around Colorado. XBAM LLC holds National Certification and AMTA insurance.

Senior Member Expert
    Bree,
    The folks of CCS/SW are wondering where you've been. I'm again doing the season with them in anticipation of maybe higher aspirations come this spring/summer. If I'm around for MRA I will certainly come and see you.
    Best,
    JG

Member Amateur

CCS

Much as I'd like to travel more this year, school scheduling and costs are going to keep me pretty local. I miss the CCS crew, and the MoM series as well. Glad I can at least make it to MRA events. Look forward to seeing you Jon!
    XBAM: Xtreme Bike Action Massage -Sports Therapy and Structural Integration - rehab, performance enhancement and preventative maintenance that addresses postural issues and alignment. You have a mechanic for your bike...I'm the mechanic for your body. I work with motorcycle racers and extreme sports athletes; available at races and events and privately in and around Colorado. XBAM LLC holds National Certification and AMTA insurance.