Thread: ACCOSSATO Products NOW available from Pero Motorsports

Member Amateur

ACCOSSATO Products NOW available from Pero Motorsports

Born in Italy, forged in racing, and now finally coming to the Americas, the Accossato line of forged aluminum master cylinders is now available from Pero Motorsports.

Accossato USA is dedicated to the relentless pursuit of providing products that provide their riders with the absolute top quality and performance available.

Accossato is one of Italy’s leading manufacturers of forged aluminum master cylinders.

Check them out here ~ http://www.accossatousa.com/

Give us a call on 303.988.2629 or email diane@peromotorsports.com for pricing and current stock.
    Diane Pero
    Pero Motorsports
    3106 West Hampden Avenue
    Englewood, CO 80110

Senior Member Expert
    I was just a few minutes ago checking Jakub Smrz's bike out at Boulder Motor Sports and for the life of me I did not see one of these master cylinders on his entire bike.
    Are you sure they sponsor Guadalini racing? They may want to let him know as he's apparently not aware.

Senior Member Expert
    I see Brembo stuff on his bike though

Senior Member Expert
    I saw that and I see dead people

Senior Member Expert
    Maybe when you translate Accosato to English it's comes up Brembo. Funny thing though when I was in Italy a while back I saw Brembo but not Accosato. Maybe if they sell some here and I go to Italy I'll see Accosato.....and dead people.

Member Amateur

Accossato Discrepancies

First off let me grammatically correct some inaccuracies (may mislead you if you try to GOOGLE it)

Accosato = Accossato
    Guadalini = Guandalini

You can check the facts at http://www.daremake.com/ and see Smrz's bike on THE track for Team Guandalini Racing in WSBK. Might be different than the one in a showroom. Like to point out that Accossato is stamped on the lever.

Also, Accossato is sponsoring Hannspree Ten Kate Honda in WSBK, as in Honda's chief factory team, in 2010 as well.

We just try to state the facts with no hidden agenda!

In case you need help in answering some of these questions~

http://tinyurl.com/y8m2xp7
    Diane Pero
    Pero Motorsports
    3106 West Hampden Avenue
    Englewood, CO 80110

Senior Member Expert
    The team is sponsored by both, here's a clip taken from their Technical Sponsors on the same website listed above:

The website is dated 2009 - so only Jakub can answer what it is in 2010 But I think we're splitting hairs.

Pero carries both products, so win win, right?

Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Munch
    The team is sponsored by both, here's a clip taken from their Technical Sponsors on the same website listed above:

The website is dated 2009 - so only Jakub can answer what it is in 2010 But I think we're splitting hairs.

Pero carries both products, so win win, right?
    Yes we do carry ALL of the Brembo line as well as Accossato! And we only go to the source to get the facts and relay that. That is the basis for our reply.

So pick and choose what you think works for you. We are here to give you options based on our experience, not just hearsay.

We also carry the brands you see listed. As a matter of fact we have DIRECT contact with many of these brands and can take good care of you, bypassing the middleman.
    Diane Pero
    Pero Motorsports
    3106 West Hampden Avenue
    Englewood, CO 80110

Senior Member Amateur
    I'm with Munch on this one. I own a shop and I can tell you that Pero not only stocks top products but they are top notch people.

Keep doin what your doin.

Steve
    MAD-MOTO.

Senior Member Amateur
    The Lever?
    303 Cycle | FaceBook | Twitter | Google Plus |

MRA #161 : 2014 Sponsors - Bell, Knox, Silkolene, Forma Boots, Chicken Hawk Racing, Bazzaz

President Expert
    I had the Gaundalini Racing Ducati 1098R in question at the MRA display at the motorcycle show & swap meet this past weekend. Although it had Brembo master cylinders and levers on it, it did still have the Accossato sponsor sticker on it. Also, every pic I have found out there of Jakub Smrz piloting the bike, that's high enough resolution to show the levers, clearly shows Accossato. So sometime between the end of the world superbike season and when it arrived back to Boulder Motors Sports and put on display, the Accossato master cylinders and/or levers were switched out with Brembo. I don't believe Diane Pero was attempting to be dishonest at all with her post.

MRA #29