Thread: 2010 MRA Super Street Class Flyer

President Expert

2010 MRA Super Street Class Flyer

Here is the new updated Super Street Class flyer.

MRA #29

Senior Member Expert
    I'll admit I haven't been following the Superstreet posts very closely, but is there a reason that the 7/31 date isn't on the poster? :?

Resident T-Bagger Expert T Baggins's Avatar
    We're doing the 4-hour endurance that Saturday, so no room for the SS class.
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:
    Vickery Motorsports, Short Bus Race Team, 406 Racing Michelin, Vortex, PitBull, Driven, Third Bridge Wines, Imodium A-D

Senior Member Expert
    Gotcha.

That spurs other Q's - but I'll send you a p.m. rather than jacking this thread.

Member Amateur
    Awesome Jim...I'll post some around base and dormitory's.

John
    MRA# 286
    Sponsors: ABATE of Colorado, GoPro, Vortex Racing, Thursdayshirts.com, Sol Performance Dunlop

Senior Member Expert

Re: 2010 MRA Super Street Class Flyer REMOVED

Quote Originally Posted by UglyDogRacing
    Due to the admonishing response by some of the riders in the photo for not requesting their consent, although legally it was not required, the MRA Super Street Class flyer has been removed from this forum. An updated flyer will be available at a later date at the monthly MRA meetings an at local dealers and shops.
    Thanks.
    Really. ...... :?
    Ankle Biter Racing #99
    Sol Performance--Scorpion -- Vortex Racing
    MaxFund No-Kill Animal Shelter and Adoption Center

I would think people would be happy they made it on a flyer....maybe it's just me....
    Louis J Ortiz Jr.
    L & L Racing #23

Mad-Moto, Scorpion EXO, Galfer USA, Sol Performance, Pirelli, Vortex, Uber Wheels Photography.

Member Amateur
    WOW!
    MRA #100
    http://viets-performance.com/
    Big Dog Wraps
    Pirelli / Ohlins / ChickenHawk / XT Racing

Senior Member Expert
    You're kidding?

We as a club are fighting to stay afloat, and certain people (Jim) bust their rump to put together flyers so we can get our name out, and yet we have our own members complaining about being on a flyer to promote the club?

Insane.

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Munch
    You're kidding?

We as a club are fighting to stay afloat, and certain people (Jim) bust their rump to put together flyers so we can get our name out, and yet we have our own members complaining about being on a flyer to promote the club?

Insane.
    It wasn't an MRA member.
    Casey D

Senior Member Expert
    Ok cool, are our t-shirts in jeopardy too ?

Senior Member Expert
    Love the flyer Jim, excellent work!

We'll be handing these out at the ginormous CO Motorcycle Show & Swap this weekend. Yay for all our members who've been working hard all winter for the MRA!! =D>
    #145 Wyeth Jackson
    Wyeth Homes Real Estate www.WyethHomes.com
    G-Force Powersports, Pirelli & Sol Performance, CT Racing, Kawasaki, Bell Helmets, TCX Boots, Vortex, Racers Edge, Un!nk Printworks, Motul, Vortex, Rising Sun Cycles, CHR, Attack Performance, NinjaTech

Resident T-Bagger Expert T Baggins's Avatar
    Munch, I think you're confused. The season schedule flyer with 2 for 1 has Shane Turpin on it - as does the MRA T-Shirt. That picture is "ok".

The Superstreet Flyer had several NON-MRA track guys on it, and one of they was opposed to us using his likeness.
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:
    Vickery Motorsports, Short Bus Race Team, 406 Racing Michelin, Vortex, PitBull, Driven, Third Bridge Wines, Imodium A-D

Senior Member Amateur

Super Street

Do you have this flyer available in a pdf or other printable version? If so, I'll post it at all of my locations. I think this is a really good idea.
    (Formerly) MRA # 406
    Taste of Philly
    Grand Prix Motorsports
    Man, I really miss racing!

Member Amateur
    If this was a photographer balking at the unauthorized use of the picture, I can understand it. If a rider, you said it wasn't a member of the MRA, then the pictures were shot in public and the have not much to say. Either way, Im not stirring the pot - no need to comment.
    MRA #100
    http://viets-performance.com/
    Big Dog Wraps
    Pirelli / Ohlins / ChickenHawk / XT Racing

President Expert

Re: Super Street

Quote Originally Posted by mgarvey661
    Do you have this flyer available in a pdf or other printable version? If so, I'll post it at all of my locations. I think this is a really good idea.
    PM me your email
    MRA #29

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by T Baggins
    Munch, I think you're confused. The season schedule flyer with 2 for 1 has Shane Turpin on it - as does the MRA T-Shirt. That picture is "ok".

The Superstreet Flyer had several NON-MRA track guys on it, and one of they was opposed to us using his likeness.
    I guess I was trying to be cute... Shane might object

Member Amateur
    I am actually PSYCHED I am in this picture. Right on! OK, so I'm the last one- but hey- COOL!

Senior Member Amateur
    Here is the places that I delivered the "Super Street" flyer's to: Greeley Honda/Yamaha, Tri-City Cycle, Ft. Collins Motorsports, Interstate Honda, Noco Ducati/BMW, Moto-Adventure Kawasaki, Loveland KTM, Full Throttle Coffee.

Jeff

Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by JWinter
    Here is the places that I delivered the "Super Street" flyer's to: Greeley Honda/Yamaha, Tri-City Cycle, Ft. Collins Motorsports, Interstate Honda, Noco Ducati/BMW, Moto-Adventure Kawasaki, Loveland KTM, Full Throttle Coffee.

Jeff
    Jeff, I picked up some more super street flyers as well as the 2 for 1 flyers at the swap meet today. I am in Milliken if you need some more to pass out. I was also going to head out to some dealerships to pass these out but looks like you beat me to it. 8)
    Elden (The Superchink)
    MRA #415 representing the Bay Area!!!!
    --02 GSXR 600--/--03 XR5iddy--/--06 CRF250r /
    --04 Kymco Vitality Scooter !!!!!!

President Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by eklew

Jeff
    Jeff, I picked up some more super street flyers as well as the 2 for 1 flyers at the swap meet today. I am in Milliken if you need some more to pass out. I was also going to head out to some dealerships to pass these out but looks like you beat me to it. 8)
    Elden please talk to me first before you go passing those out everywhere. We had a plan for what we were distributing to the dealers so I was not expecting people to grab stacks of those flyers yesterday at the show.
    MRA #29

Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by UglyDogRacing
    Quote Originally Posted by eklew

Jeff
    Elden please talk to me first before you go passing those out everywhere. We had a plan for what we were distributing to the dealers so I was not expecting people to grab stacks of those flyers yesterday at the show.
    Okie dokie, I will stand by and await instructions.
    Elden (The Superchink)
    MRA #415 representing the Bay Area!!!!
    --02 GSXR 600--/--03 XR5iddy--/--06 CRF250r /
    --04 Kymco Vitality Scooter !!!!!!

Member Amateur
    Looks great Jim, this could be really big for gaining new members!

Senior Member Amateur
    Jim, if you send me the pdf I can print a couple on a good color laser and get them to the 2 Summit County dealers, Silverthorne Powersports (Yamaha dealer) and Altitude Powersports (Suzuki and KTM). Not a whole ton of sport riders in Summit, but lots of Colorado travelers come by as one dealership is on HWY 9 on the way to Steamboat and the other is just outside Breck.

On the same note, I can put up the MRA season schedule flyer as well if you send that too.

mike at gravityplanet dot com.

Mike

President Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by nobasin
    Jim, if you send me the pdf I can print a couple on a good color laser and get them to the 2 Summit County dealers, Silverthorne Powersports (Yamaha dealer) and Altitude Powersports (Suzuki and KTM). Not a whole ton of sport riders in Summit, but lots of Colorado travelers come by as one dealership is on HWY 9 on the way to Steamboat and the other is just outside Breck.

On the same note, I can put up the MRA season schedule flyer as well if you send that too.

mike at gravityplanet dot com.

Mike
    Sorry didnt see this until today. Check your email later today.
    MRA #29