Hello, I am sort of new here and wanted to let you know that I seem to be the demographic targeted. I have run several track days last year and am looking forward to expanding that to racing with the MRA. I am slowly prepping my bike, but have some pricey bits yet to buy and may not be able to come up with the cash to be ready in time. SO- this new class will afford me a couple of nice privileges, get the feet wet, more track time, get to know you guys... and generally gather as much info as possible to prepare for 2011.

I am on the wrong bike (GSXR100), a little out of shape, and more than apprehensive about dicing it up with some dude on a desmosdici or whatever that packs a race license and a hell of a lot of corner speed... sorry guys- I know its YOUR job to get around me. I need some time to get up to speed- I would much rather better my 2:15 at HPR before entering a real race. Not to mention the time I need to get my suspension even close and try take offs for the first time. This class is for us- and a DAMN good idea!

On the PR side- you guys have my info- I attended the SS meeting. I am also on the Chicane customers list. No one has contacted me personally about the updates to this class other than finding this thread and talking to Bartman at Faster. You guys can do better to reach out. I even offered someone in charge of PR to help- I work for a commercial printer and offered to print for free. No response.

Chris Burford