Quote Originally Posted by Carnage
As a relative "newb" to trackdays, I was excited to hear about this classification. But I ask myself, "Why would an experienced racer, regardless of their classification (novice, amateur, etc.), want to ride/race alongside the intended riders of this class." The stated reasons seem quite suspect and defeat the purpose for creating this class.

Although I'm sure a newb like me will be competing against experienced trackday riders that are "technically" novice/amateur/expert racers without a license, I find it discouraging that currently and previously licensed racers are looking for "loopholes" that would allow them to ride in this class. Is it to prove their superiority amongst a group of future race prospects?

If this classification is ultimately gridded with licensed racers, I would sooner continue my normal trackday riding and altogether skip this opportunity to learn about racing.

Just my opinion.
Licensed racers will NOT be able to grid up for this race. It is stated to be for non-licensed riders ONLY.