Hi there I'll do a quick intro along with my questions, glad to be a part of the 2 wheel community which is an awesome one, wouldn't have it any other way!

Name is Damir, 25 years old, currently work as an apprentice for Mike Ward Infiniti. Been a member of the Colorado Sport bike Club since 07' and riding sport bikes since I was 17. Been wanting to take the next step to track racing for a long time now, never had the money or time unfortunately. However, just found out this year about the Super Street race class to be able to improve and see what I can really do cause well canyon carving is just getting old, dealing with LEO's/dumb cagers, animals and road hazards is just not worth it anymore. Never was a crazy rider anyways, just looking to do the responsible thing while keeping my life/all points on my DL and staying away/keep others from danger.

Want to send a huge thanks to Jim Wilson who made it easier for me at the Walnut Room to make the jump on this during an MRA meeting by giving me a gift certificate for a free S.S entry this year. I am shooting for the HPR session August 25th to pop my track cherry, gather up the gear, prep the bike and have some time in advance to prepare and join the addiction 100% which was made even easier when I went to PPIR this past Sunday, saw the races, just hooked 110% on this idea and haven't even stepped onto the track once yet lol... So now my questions are:

1. If I want to get signed up to reserve my spot which I tried already BUT you have to enter a credit card #, however it doesn't offer you a certificate option, how do I go about signing up with the certificate I was given?

2. I am a type 1 diabetic but have the condition under very good control, is this a big deal that could keep me from racing?

Thanks in advance and sorry if the post is a clusterf*** lol 8)