Quote Originally Posted by motolitho
On the PR side- you guys have my info- I attended the SS meeting. I am also on the Chicane customers list. No one has contacted me personally about the updates to this class other than finding this thread and talking to Bartman at Faster. You guys can do better to reach out. I even offered someone in charge of PR to help- I work for a commercial printer and offered to print for free. No response.

Chris Burford
Chris,

On behalf of the MRA's PR effort, I apologize that I did not contact you personally. I did contact those that offered me printing help and unfortunately I do not recall our conversation nor receiving your contact information. It could have been an oversight on my part. If you would, please PM me your contact information and we can discuss offline the MRA's printing needs.

Chicane is a separate organization and not affiliated with the MRA so we do not have their customer list.

Super Street is a new class for 2010 and the rules were just finalized recently. We have tried our best to get this information out to all potential SS competitors. This has included posting the rules on multiple forums, email distributions, the MRA's facebook page, and holding clinics like the one you attended at the Walnut Room and the upcoming scheduled clinics. Unfortunately attempting to call each interested individual personally to go over the rules would be a tedious undertaking so the MRA has relied on publicly posting the rules. I'm sure our Rider Rep overseeing the rulebook, Casey Dragos, would be happy to speak with you further on the rules.

Thanks for bringing these deficiencies to our attention and we will try to do a better job reaching out to everyone.

Jim