Quote Originally Posted by Titus
So how was the turnout for this class last season?

Was it about the same number of entrants through each round or were there more/less as the season progressed?
I don't know, someone from the board might have a better indication.

Seemed though from my memory that most rounds had a fair amount of entrants turn out.

And how aggressive were the riders on their streetbikes?
The speed varies as does the aggressiveness. Typically it appears that they generally stay within their own limits. But as we are all human, sometimes our aspirations get the best of us in the moment.

One other question, I don't see any origin of bike restrictions in the SuperStreet rules. Would a GP bike (non-street bike) be allowed in the class as long as the rider is eligible?

I want to get a honda rs125 2-smoker & run trackdays + SS the first year. Then perhaps novice classes the next year.
There are no real bike limitations for superstreet as it isn't quite a traditional race series. It is a way for you guys to come out and see what it is all about in small tastes. Many have come out for several rounds to continue doing superstreet. But there isn't any official timing or scoring and therefore no points / championship keeping. Since there isn't any score and the point is to come out and experience it, there are no bike restrictions. Just prep to pass tech inspection and safety.