Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2010 MRA License

Senior Member Amateur

2010 MRA License

When can we get are 2010 license

Senior Member Expert
    Hey!

I'm finishing up the applications and letters now and they should be available online next week.

License applications for 2010 will only be available online for 2010, we won't be mailing them out. Instead, if you had a license in 2009, you will be getting a postcard as a reminder to go online and print out your applications for 2010. Both the regular license applications and the new rider school applications will be available online.

Thanks, looking forward to seeing you at the track!

Scott

Senior Member Amateur
    Hey Rybo:

2010 is already 36 hours old and the guy wants his license. What's the hold up?

Mike

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto-Mania
    Hey Rybo:

It's just past noon on the 2nd day of the year and the guy wants his license. What's the hold up?

WHEN CAN WE PREREGISTER ONLINE FOR THE FIRST RACE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?
    dave@MotoSix DOT com | MRA #31, WERA #311

Senior Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by rybo
    Hey!

I'm finishing up the applications and letters now and they should be available online next week.

License applications for 2010 will only be available online for 2010, we won't be mailing them out. Instead, if you had a license in 2009, you will be getting a postcard as a reminder to go online and print out your applications for 2010. Both the regular license applications and the new rider school applications will be available online.

Thanks, looking forward to seeing you at the track!

Scott
    Thanks see you soon!!

Resident T-Bagger Expert T Baggins's Avatar
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:
    Vickery Motorsports, Short Bus Race Team, 406 Racing Michelin, Vortex, PitBull, Driven, Third Bridge Wines, Imodium A-D

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
    Quote Originally Posted by dave.gallant
    WHEN CAN WE PREREGISTER ONLINE FOR THE FIRST RACE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?
    I'm guessing when we get a decent webmaster

Senior Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by T Baggins
    Sheesh...I was just kidding. You guys are really on the ball.

Resident T-Bagger Expert T Baggins's Avatar
    It's an old joke, you've not been around long enough to get it... :wink:

We are on the ball tho (well sort of..) so far this year. Don't worry, we'll royally eff something up here soon enough. Probably not "as soon as usual" though since Brewer isn't on the board any more. Thank god we still have Gallant as the webmaster - he'll slide into brewer's spot soon enough! ha ha
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:
    Vickery Motorsports, Short Bus Race Team, 406 Racing Michelin, Vortex, PitBull, Driven, Third Bridge Wines, Imodium A-D

Senior Member Expert
    It's an old joke, you've not been around long enough to get it... :wink:

We are on the ball tho (well sort of..) so far this year. Don't worry, we'll royally eff something up here soon enough. Probably not "as soon as usual" though since Brewer isn't on the board any more. Thank god we still have Gallant as the webmaster - he'll slide into brewer's spot soon enough! ha ha
    I excel at f@cking up.

I look forward to attempting to screw up with the same intensity and creativity that Brewer has shown over the years!

Senior Member Expert
    Yeah, just so I have this correct, when are the license application packets going to be mailed out this year? I also wanted to change my race number to 21 since I noticed he only completed two races all year. :lol:

Senior Member Expert
    Chris,

License packets aren't going to be mailed out this year. You will get a postcard in the mail soon reminding you to apply for your license.

Numbers are on a first come, first serve basis....

s

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Scored51
    Yeah, just so I have this correct, when are the license application packets going to be mailed out this year? I also wanted to change my race number to 21 since I noticed he only completed two races all year. :lol:
    I will sell you the number "21" for a six pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon beer and a chance to put Marty Hester at the back of the grid for burning my eyes with his masculinity-in-booty-shorts calendar.

Senior Member Expert
    I will sell you the number "21" for a six pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon beer and a chance to put Marty Hester at the back of the grid for burning my eyes with his masculinity-in-booty-shorts calendar.
    Marty really went "all out" with that one...

Senior Member Expert
    Its hanging on my fridge. That sick little bastard.

Senior Member Expert
    Well awl-right den! I wouldda put Marty at the back fer much less than that. I will say Dave that you're lucky your eyes were burnt out in June... July is much worse!

:lol: just remember that calender when we grid up next year and my plan will have gone full circle :twisted:

who knows, maybe the booty shorts will make it to the riders meeting next year on some warm morning
    RS 125
    TZ 250

you should have seen the pix that pervert hot carl wanted to use, i felt violated by his poor taste in my artfully presented calender shoot
    RS 125
    TZ 250

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
    Probably not "as soon as usual" though since Brewer isn't on the board any more. Thank god we still have Gallant as the webmaster - he'll slide into brewer's spot soon enough! ha ha
    Hey, somebody has to holeshot effen the board work up each year. Who will it be this time, Wilson? Casey? My money's on Rybo!

Davey, don't you usually reserve showing your talents until later in the year so they'll have maximum impact?

Quote Originally Posted by marty
    you should have seen the pix that pervert hot carl wanted to use, i felt violated by his poor taste in my artfully presented calender shoot
    How long have you known me Marty? You should know better than to leave me to any choices like that! Do I need to post the 4th of July pic out take? Be careful how you answer, because I will post it in all its crotch-shot glory...
    carl
    http://wolfbrigade217.blogspot.com/
    2014 VP of Rules & Tech
    MRA#217
    Th'ink Tank Tattoo, The Walnut Room, Rocky Mountain Kawasaki, STM Suspension, Sol Performance, Pirelli, Speedmetal, BloodNickel, MadMoto, Puma, Woodcraft, Armor Bodies, VonZipper, and
    Lacy

Quote Originally Posted by sheispoison
    Quote Originally Posted by marty
    How long have you known me Marty? You should know better than to leave me to any choices like that! Do I need to post the 4th of July pic out take? Be careful how you answer, because I will post it in all its crotch-shot glory...
    carl
    i'm surprised you haven't already, with all the sh@t i dish out i figured at least feb, june and july would have been posted :twisted:

btw, i got some ideas for 2011
    RS 125
    TZ 250

Senior Member Amateur

Thanks Scott for #141

Senior Member Expert

Re: 2010

Quote Originally Posted by snay
    Thanks Scott for #141
    No no...Thank YOU for being a member with the MRA.

FYI, I'm calling the first "holeshot" of 2010.

#141 Sean Nay from Utah with the first license application of the year!

Scott
    MRA Expert #69
    Sponsored by: Chicane Instruction
    STM Suspension, Speedin' Motorsports
    Northern Colorado Euro Motorcycles
    Boulder Motorsports, Sol Performance Pirelli
    Angry Marmot Motorsports
    Sarah, Aaron and David

Senior Member Amateur

Thanks Scott for #141
    No no...Thank YOU for being a member with the MRA.

FYI, I'm calling the first "holeshot" of 2010.

#141 Sean Nay from Utah with the first license application of the year!

Scott
    hey Scott can you take care of my nov hrs $100 with the c.c. info on my app Thanks

Senior Member Expert

hey Scott can you take care of my nov hrs $100 with the c.c. info on my app Thanks
    Sean,

I sent you a PM.

Thank you

scott
    MRA Expert #69
    Sponsored by: Chicane Instruction
    STM Suspension, Speedin' Motorsports
    Northern Colorado Euro Motorcycles
    Boulder Motorsports, Sol Performance Pirelli
    Angry Marmot Motorsports
    Sarah, Aaron and David

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast