Thread: 07-09 ATTACK KAWASAKI'S FOR SALE!! MRA HOOK UP!!

Member Amateur

07-09 ATTACK KAWASAKI'S FOR SALE!! MRA HOOK UP!!

Attack Kawasaki has a few sweet Kawi's available for sale. If you look at their website www.attackperformance.com and view their bikes for sale section you will see some of what they have. After spending quite a bit of phone time with Richard at Attack he said he would give any of the MRA guys a smokin deal on any of their bikes. All are outfitted with ALL the good stuff. He also said he would throw in alot of spares for any of us! Spread the word and make sure you ask for Richard and tell him your with the MRA to get the hook up!! Thier great guys and are not looking to make anything on these things if any of us want one. They would rather help someone out in the clud. Give em a call!

Rick Grosse #20

Senior Member Expert
    Funny story about Attack Kawasaki's. Richard Stamboli for years has sold last years bikes to racers all over the country and they usually come pretty well sorted and with spares. Just be ready for maybe a little bit more advanced set-up than our tracks call for.
    Anyhow, back in 2005 he had sold the 2004 bikes to various racers and I guess one ended up with former and sometime MRA racer Russel Strobridge who lives here in CO. Another ended up with a CA racer who's name escapes me. Anyhow, I was in Pahrump NV at Spring Mountain Motorsports park as was Russel and this other racer. So both of these former Attack bikes are there along with me and about thirty six other riders for a test and tune day.
    So long story short, There was one crash all day. Somehow with as many riders as there were, the two former Attack bikes managed to somehow find each other and collide with one another rendering the CA rider who was actually much closer to home than was Russel bike less. That I believe, is a pretty big coincidence.

Senior Member Expert
    Travis Graham had one of those sister bikes around that time I believe.
    dave@MotoSix DOT com | MRA #31, WERA #311