My cousins and family are close to the Bandimere family... I know people want to practice their launches but I'm assuming you really don't get to do that very often. I was brainstorming, would people be interested in doing "Test and Tunes" on Wed nights?

I would just like to get a round number of people who would find this appealing. It's $30 and you can race your bike from 4-9pm... and between that time you can race until you can't hold yourself up anymore or your bike blows up.

I ran my 04 600RR up there and after about 8 or 9 launches I was literally shaving full tenths off of my 60 foot times. I ended up doing a personal best on that bike (w/o a wheelie bar or lowered) of 11.78 @ 117mph. It was a blast and I can't wait to do it again.

All of our race bikes will pass Bandimere's tech just fine, the only thing we might get dinged on is not having "chain guards". Other than that, good to go.

I'm HOPING if there is enough interest we can work out some sort of deal with Sporty to donate $XX proceeds to the MRA on Wed "Test and Tune" nights.

So what do you think? Say "I" if you would be interested... and if it is something worth looking at next season.