Thread: Thank you MRA for my election to Rider Rep

Senior Member Expert

Thank you MRA for my election to Rider Rep

I want to thank everyone who supported and voted for me as Rider Rep. For those that dont know me, my name is Casey Dragos #901. I have been racing with the club since 2007 and will continue for many years. I first got started in the rulebook my novice year, learning basic class limits and race day procedures. My second year, I was happy to be involved in the Supersport issues and had my first rule change proposal accepted. This rule helped simplify the penelties for performance infractions and define what penalties fit for performance mods as opposed to non-performance mods. This year, I had my hand in several rule suggestions that are still to be completed. One suggestion I placed was qualifying for ROR classes.

Aside from being appointed to the rule book position, I want to open an invitation to all MRA members to feel free to contact me as needed. Whether you have questions pertaining to rules, procedures, signup, race day layout, etc please get in touch with me. If I dont have the answer, I will get it for you. I can be reached via PM on the forum, or my personal email which is listed in my signature. Also, if you see me at the track and need help with ANYTHING let me know. Even if you need some oil for your bike, or help changing a tire on your truck. I am honored to have this position and want to be the best at it as I can be. So again, I am here for any assistance that you need, race related or not.

Also, feel free to post any questions, comments or concerns in this thread!

Thanks again to everyone who supported me and I look forward to a great 2010 season!
    Casey D

Member Amateur
    This is a prime example of why you recieved my vote Casey! We need more people like this(opinion).-aus
    auzzy

Senior Member Expert
    awesome casey!

Jim 'smooth' Brewer
    Congrats bud! I've really appreciated your involvement and I'm looking forward to working the transition with you!

HELLS YA BRO CONGRATS!!!!! ILL SEE YA OUT ON THE GRID FOR 2010!!!!!

I WILL BE THERE FOR SURE :twisted: :evil: :evil:
    #213, still droppin the hammer, butt holes!!! ( 2016 RIDER REP )

SYNDICATE RACING, SOAPOINT GRAPHICS, BLOODNICKEL LEATHERS, PIRELLI / SOL ,SCORPION HELMETS, MAD-MOTO, SPEARS RACING , AMSOIL, VORTEX, SIDI , ROCKY MOUNTAIN MINIMOTO, THE ALTAR BRIDAL, BLU CRU , COYOTE MOTORSPORTS