Thread: 2008 Ducati Hypermotard S - For Sale

Senior Member Amateur

2008 Ducati Hypermotard S - For Sale

Yo, David here... It's about time to sell the Hyper to make room and budget for a race bike for next season. That being said, I've copied the Craigslist ad below for review. Let me know if you and/or a friend are interested. Thanks for looking --

PS... Click here for CL link w/ pics: http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/1428390155.html

I'm selling my 2008 Ducati Hypermotard S to make room for another sport bike. The wife won't allow the garage to be too full with my toys! The "S" model is the way to go with Ohlins suspension, carbon trim, Marchesini wheels and Brembo brakes.

I've owned quite a few bikes and this one has been by far the most fun of them all. It is BY FAR the best all around bike to own in Colorado. It will run the city streets like no other. The Hyper is very maneuverable and fun to rip around town. I've also installed a comfort Ducati Performance gel seat, which makes it very comfortable on long canyon and touring rides. This bike is an absolute blast and you won't regret picking it up.

I've added the seat as mentioned above (Ducati Performance comfort gel seat). I've also installed gold Pazzo shorty levers, which look great. Finally, I put on a Speedymoto open clutch and cover to enhance sound, performance and looks.

The bike is in perfect condition and has 2,600 miles. I bought it new from Northern Euro this season and have enjoyed every minute of the bike. The factory warranty will carry over to the new owner. I also just put on a new set of Michelin Pilot Power 2CT's. The tires have approx 400 miles on them.

Call and/or e-mail with offers or interest. Thanks --

David 720 . 235 . 7744 - dmobley@rim.com

PS... Here is a great review of the bike: http://motorcycles.about.com/od/duca...ypermotard.htm

Senior Member Amateur
    Bike still available. Make offers as I'm eager to pick up a race bike so I can tinker with it between now and April.

Thanks --

Senior Member Amateur
    $9,400... Someone pick her up.

MSRP = $14,995 + dealer fees and tax. Save some coin on a fresh bike...