Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: calling out double a

Senior Member Amateur
    That's fuct up!! Aaron seemed cooler than that. I'm glad I dealt with Nabber and not Double A on the sale of my '08...but then again, maybe if I would've sold my bike to Aaron he wouldn't have had the chance to burn the WERA member on those BS black plastics that were only worth $250 max. Karma is a MF, just my 2 cents.

Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by jgixxer1
    Karma is a MF, just my 2 cents.
    And Karma on the racetrack doubly so.

From my limited vantage point, it doesn't look like this will be settled in a way that will make brunswick whole -- that is, in a way that gives him the benefit of what he bargained for. As much as that sucks, and putting aside the merits of the situation for a second, have you guys discussed reversing the entire transaction, going back to the status quo ante? Obviously shipping costs would not be reversed, and in fact additional shipping costs would apply, but at least some things would get sorted.

I'm not saying that's the right thing to do (I think we all know what the right thing to do is in this situation...), just throwing out an idea that may be worth considering.

However this ends, brunswick, if you ever come out to Colorado, you've got some beers coming your way. Not that it fixes anything, but beer is good for the soul.
    MRA #158
    TSM Racing

Thanks to Vortex Racing, Pit Posse Motorsports, Amsoil, and GoPro for their generous support!

On those rare days when I'm actually quick, an additional thanks to Bridgestone Tires, VP Fuels, and Ferodo Brakes for throwing me the occasional bone!

And thanks to Western Orthopedics for bolting me back together!

Senior Member Expert
    Hey Aaron, Where are you? What is the status on this situation?

Member Amateur
    auzzy

Senior Member Expert
    Hey Aaron, since I see you are on the forum have you found any resolution to this issue?
    Casey D

Senior Member Expert
    Yep, we would like to know.

Senior Member Amateur

scum

I thought I seen some parts for sale from him but under a diff name if I knew 4-show I would have called him out!! damn I must be bored!!!!!

Junior Member Novice
    no word yet guys. aaron has been dead to the world since our transaction and havent heard boo in over a month. im still waiting on my paypal but no word from them either. :cry: looks like im left holding the bag. i hope you guys remember what he did come race season

Senior Member Amateur
    Sorry to hear that about Double A. I know I sold him a few pictures during the race season and he was a nice guy to me. Just saying.

Jim Browning
    Rockymtnphotos.com
    Jim Browning
    RMP Photos

Junior Member Novice
    yeh well just because you scam or screw someone over doesnt mean you cant be nice sometimes. especially when he wants something from you. just sayin

Senior Member Expert
    so, my lady found this pic on her face book. thought you should see it.
    can clearly see the rash on the "Bikes" right side upper Fairing.
    and I bet he didnt send/use this pic during the sale : (
    this whole issue sucks, aaron i wish you would stop posting in other threads and finally respond to the questions people have for you in this one : (

also, this looks like the reason your right lower fairing is cut, a exhaust coming out right after the cat.

Senior Member Amateur
    He's been posting on here and hasn't cleared this up yet? WOW!!!
    Sponsor: Visa Credit Card @ 11.9% APR! AWESOME!

Senior Member Expert
    wow....really thought this would all have been cleared up by now.... :shock:
    Lifetime novice.... #969

l ______
    /l ,[____],
    l---L -[]lllllll[]-
    ()_) ()_)----)_)

Senior Member Amateur
    Banned?? No race lic.???
    ILLMATIC Racing
    MRA#503

Junior Member Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by cromer611
    so, my lady found this pic on her face book. thought you should see it.
    can clearly see the rash on the "Bikes" right side upper Fairing.
    and I bet he didnt send/use this pic during the sale : (
    this whole issue sucks, aaron i wish you would stop posting in other threads and finally respond to the questions people have for you in this one : (

also, this looks like the reason your right lower fairing is cut, a exhaust coming out right after the cat.

thanks for the pics. those fairings look just like mine. wonder why?
    just an update for you. i called paypal today cause my claim disappeared. they said they wont even touch it since it didnt happen through ebay. visa wont do anything either yet. going to keep trying. thought it was a safe bet buying through paypal with a visa with coverage. going to try to get contact on arron again but if he continues to ignore the situation then im going to have to call his local authorities or file a claim on internet frauds and see what happens. does anyone have any suggestions. running out of ideas.

Member Amateur
    Small claims court? Max $5k limit and no lawyer need be present
    '07 APRILIA RSVR
    '07 HONDA
    KomodoGear
    RhinoMoto
    Galfer

Resident T-Bagger Expert T Baggins's Avatar
    I've been watching this for a while, and thought today I'd see if there was anything I can do to help...

So, I called his work number - and he's no longer with the company. His home/verizon phone number is disconnected as well. Not much help...

The MRA has no true "authority" on this issue, as it is a civil matter - but rest assurred I'll have a chat with young Aaron if and when I have the chance.

Certainly this is not characteristic of our members, and if there is anything I can do to assist in this matter I will do so by all means...
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:
    Vickery Motorsports, Short Bus Race Team, 406 Racing Michelin, Vortex, PitBull, Driven, Third Bridge Wines, Imodium A-D

Junior Member Novice
    thanks for you help. it is very appreciated.

Junior Member Novice
    00--00 [-o<

Senior Member Expert
    this seriously is not resolved yet???? Anyone seen Aron?
    Lifetime novice.... #969

l ______
    /l ,[____],
    l---L -[]lllllll[]-
    ()_) ()_)----)_)

[quote="T Baggins"]So, I called his work number - and he's no longer with the company. His home/verizon phone number is disconnected as well. Not much help...
    quote]

Hmmmm...witness protection??? ops:
    Louis J Ortiz Jr.
    L & L Racing #23

Mad-Moto, Scorpion EXO, Galfer USA, Sol Performance, Pirelli, Vortex, Uber Wheels Photography.

Senior Member Expert
    Every so often the MRA and most every club in the country get one of these fine folks who show up show there medal and move on. Hell we even had a president take us to the cleaners once. Bought a pickup and moved to Texas.

Senior Member Amateur
    If he shows up will this guy be allowed to race with the club?
    ILLMATIC Racing
    MRA#503

Senior Member Expert
    Well that remains to be seen. Seeing how he wronged a racer and not the club I would imagine that the board would have to decide on that. Seeing the comment from Tony B.though I would bet he wouldn't. What do you think the chances of him even showing his face are though due to the fact of him knowing that words out on him? Others who have wronged the MRA and it's members have either left the state and one even left the country and managed to get back to his native country of England. Who remembers Robin Holiday and that fiasco, anyone out there besides me?

Senior Member Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    Well that remains to be seen. Seeing how he wronged a racer and not the club I would imagine that the board would have to decide on that. Seeing the comment from Tony B.though I would bet he wouldn't. What do you think the chances of him even showing his face are though due to the fact of him knowing that words out on him? Others who have wronged the MRA and it's members have either left the state and one even left the country and managed to get back to his native country of England. Who remembers Robin Holiday and that fiasco, anyone out there besides me?
    I wasn't around then, but sure sounds like this is ending up that way. I really wish he would just make it right and move on.
    Sponsor: Visa Credit Card @ 11.9% APR! AWESOME!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast