Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: calling out double a

I remember Robin, I was probably 10-11 years old, I just remember him and my dad racing in AMO together, his knee was hurt or something but I don't remember what went down with that dude....I do remember him though wansn't really old enough to remember the fine details
    Louis J Ortiz Jr.
    L & L Racing #23

Mad-Moto, Scorpion EXO, Galfer USA, Sol Performance, Pirelli, Vortex, Uber Wheels Photography.

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    Well that remains to be seen. Seeing how he wronged a racer and not the club I would imagine that the board would have to decide on that. Seeing the comment from Tony B.though I would bet he wouldn't. What do you think the chances of him even showing his face are though due to the fact of him knowing that words out on him? Others who have wronged the MRA and it's members have either left the state and one even left the country and managed to get back to his native country of England. Who remembers Robin Holiday and that fiasco, anyone out there besides me?
    I remember that shit Jon, if I recall correctly he reported his whole trailer and all the bikes inside as stolen. They turned up in a shipping container bound for england where he was moving back to. Very curious no? :shock:

Senior Member Expert
    You remember well Bartman and yes, that's precisely what happened. It took him some planning and I never heard the final outcome but he seemed to pulled it off as the extradition laws served him well. As did the lack of effort did in serving papers to our former Pres. A. Dratlo by the Denver's DA office. Though he could have been beaten to a pulp should any of us ever run into him. As the statue of limitations is going to run out though I assume he'll be safe to return to Colorado one day. Talk about the perfect crime and it's lack of outcome!

Resident T-Bagger Expert T Baggins's Avatar
    Aaah the good old days... :lol:

As far as the Drattlo thing, he had already fled the state and they won't extradite him for the $12K and change we were able to "prove". No doubt it was more than that, but they only allowed the 12...
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:
    Vickery Motorsports, Short Bus Race Team, 406 Racing Michelin, Vortex, PitBull, Driven, Third Bridge Wines, Imodium A-D

Resident T-Bagger Expert T Baggins's Avatar
    I've finally made contact with Aaron Hersh today regarding this matter. He informed me that it is being handled through customs and the proper legal channels, and that he has been advised by counsel not to further participate in the forum discussions.

Regardless of personal opinions on the matter, it appears that this will be resolved by the legal system and not in the court of public opinion. As such, there is no point in further debating this on the MRA forum and this thread is now locked.
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:
    Vickery Motorsports, Short Bus Race Team, 406 Racing Michelin, Vortex, PitBull, Driven, Third Bridge Wines, Imodium A-D

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123