Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: calling out double a

Junior Member Novice

calling out double a

hey guys. just recieved advice from a bunch of fellows on the wera board that i should post up on here as well. double a ( arron hersh) sold me some quite damaged fairings that he repeatedely said were in showroom and perfect condition and wont own up to it. im out close to 1200$. its not the biggest amount of money but i want arron to get his morals figured out so this doesnt happen again aswell as warn anyone of his dishonesty. here are links to posts that are currently going which i think could even persuade arrons best friends that he was very dishonest in my purchase. some of the guys that know him even came out and said they knew they were rashed. the worst part is the flat out lies that thankfully he got called out on. i hate my character being besmerched in the way he attempted especially when there is no truth to it even if it is on the net. thanks guys and be careful who you deal with.

here is the very first thread i started after i recieved them(bit of a read)

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=231035

here is arrons rebuttal to my thread

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=231095

here is arrons attempt for help on his local csc site

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forum...ad.php?t=36282

here is a short summary of what happened done by a fellow rider

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forum...1&postcount=14

Senior Member Amateur
    WoW!!! :shock:
    Sponsor: Visa Credit Card @ 11.9% APR! AWESOME!

Senior Member Expert
    Man, there's a lot of information on those links. Does not sound good. "Showroom" to means flawless. Those were not flawless. I'll stay tuned for the fireworks display.
    Fred SpongeButt Slowpants Roth
    MRA811
    I may be old, I may be slow, but..... aw rats, I'm old and slow.

Senior Member Expert
    Hmmm, all the evidence is pretty damning....not good, Aaron
    The GECCO

You begin your racing career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck.

so what is the deal with the red tank photo and a yellow bike? did a photo get deleted from a post somewhere? i'm confused and bitter cause i just wasted an hour reading all those threads
    RS 125
    TZ 250

Junior Member Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by marty
    so what is the deal with the red tank photo and a yellow bike? did a photo get deleted from a post somewhere? i'm confused and bitter cause i just wasted an hour reading all those threads

you can see it on the very bottom of the page on the last link i posted. he had deleted the wrong pics. the 2nd to bottom pic shows the box i shipped him with a small hole in it from shipping where you can see my yellow tank in the box and the bottom pic is the red tank he posted. the link beside that pic is from a thread from last year on kawiforum with the same tank pic he posted. its off a zx10

Quote Originally Posted by brunswick
    you can see it on the very bottom of the page on the last link i posted. he had deleted the wrong pics. the 2nd to bottom pic shows the box i shipped him with a small hole in it from shipping where you can see my yellow tank in the box and the bottom pic is the red tank he posted. the link beside that pic is from a thread from last year on kawiforum with the same tank pic he posted. its off a zx10
    gotcha, so he had posted the red tank in one of his posts, then pulled it later. i must have read the threads after his red tank pic was taken down, OR the scotch is finally starting to werk
    RS 125
    TZ 250

Junior Member Novice
    yeh, he posted that yesterday and after about an hour guys had it all figured out so he pulled the pics today

Senior Member Expert
    :shock:
    Lifetime novice.... #969

l ______
    /l ,[____],
    l---L -[]lllllll[]-
    ()_) ()_)----)_)

Member Amateur
    This is not my office! Nick, lets go get some cheetos. #-o
    auzzy

Senior Member Amateur
    What a efing asshole. Barn Him Vote? From the mra most def. Assholes like this dont need the privilege to be on our sites or have a Race lic. with our club.
    ILLMATIC Racing
    MRA#503

Senior Member Expert
    I dunno, it could be more entertaining to have him show up to our next event. :twisted:

wow thanks I guess, this is all b.s. I don't know how you can try to make representations of a fact only by one persons account of what they want others to believe to be the absolute truth. :-s also I was advised not to make any more comments about this by the authorities so I will not technically, I also was offered a right side black fairing without graphics to be sent to Canada because he wants to see this be over with, if that will somehow help out the involved, it can be sent it just takes a reply by a certain person.

Member Amateur
    Yo I agree with NIK. He should be band from the MRA. I just bought some stuff off wera and it makes anybody nervous wondering if there going to send it or if it's messed up. To do another racer wrong is foul. Then lie and try to cover his ass. He's making Colorado look bad. Like we except that kind of shit. That's 99er shit
    Bill Burr makes me laugh
    #515 09 ZX6
    *3nSomeChangeRacing*

did I miss something what racer did I do wrong :?:

Senior Member Amateur
    http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forum...1&postcount=14
    One guys account huh. Whats all this then. Humm. Even from the pics you sent the dude of the bike on the lift you can see damage on the rt side. Your a fuckhead to do this and then to continue to claim you have done nothing wrong. You sure are a good guy. Racer or not the bike community is pretty tight one that you will never be apart of again. Your kind always calls themselves out at somepoint. Sucks for the guy that had to get fuct though. The Doors where you left it. Buh Bye
    This ain't da first time you've done some scandalous shit and wont be the last. Your grown you ain't gonna change. Someone has to be the pieces of shit that walk the earth rt. Congats Now everyone knowz what your calling is. Good job. Momz real proud.
    ILLMATIC Racing
    MRA#503

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by DOUBLE A
    wow thanks I guess, this is all b.s. I don't know how you can try to make representations of a fact only by one persons account of what they want others to believe to be the absolute truth. :-s also I was advised not to make any more comments about this by the authorities so I will not technically, I also was offered a right side black fairing without graphics to be sent to Canada because he wants to see this be over with, if that will somehow help out the involved, it can be sent it just takes a reply by a certain person.
    Really one persons account dude.... Are you seriously trying to say you did no wrong what so ever?

You represented yourself wrong and represented the MRA and CSC wrong. If I had the MRA ban hammer you would be gone, and im sure im not the only one that feels this way.

Yes what you sold the guy was your stuff and it arrived in the condition that you sent it. There is no denying that in anyway.

Senior Member Amateur
    did I miss something what racer did I do wrong :?:
    Seriously? LOL WoW dude.

Deleted from Facebook annnnnnnnd blocked.
    Sponsor: Visa Credit Card @ 11.9% APR! AWESOME!

Senior Member Expert
    wow the last link really sums it all up. everyone knows that my wife jackie works for a auto insurance company. It didnt even cross her mind that the damage was not caused from shipping, comon.

seriously?

awesome... dude, start savin your pennies for when you have to buy it all back

Senior Member Amateur
    Be a man and correct the situation.
    i dont think you can dig yourself any deeper than you already have.
    '13 BMW S1000RR
    '06 GSXR 750 #686. Sold

ops: I saw this on the wera forum and didn't say anything because I didn't want any connection to it. It found it's way here...and I am still not sure what to say. It's a little embarrising because we are in the same club. :shock: I hope some good can come from this and we can all move on.
    Louis J Ortiz Jr.
    L & L Racing #23

Mad-Moto, Scorpion EXO, Galfer USA, Sol Performance, Pirelli, Vortex, Uber Wheels Photography.

Senior Member Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by auzzy
    This is not my office! Nick, lets go get some cheetos. #-o
    You got the cheetos and I got the mickeys lets have a good time....
    Lifetime novice.... #969

l ______
    /l ,[____],
    l---L -[]lllllll[]-
    ()_) ()_)----)_)

:-# :-# :-# :-# 00--00 :-# :-# :-# :-# :-#
    Louis J Ortiz Jr.
    L & L Racing #23

Mad-Moto, Scorpion EXO, Galfer USA, Sol Performance, Pirelli, Vortex, Uber Wheels Photography.

Junior Member Novice

i would say send me pics but that seems to be an issue with you. i dont want someone else to loose out on this deal other then myself only to see you profit off it. its a kind jesture if true and i thank the guy but im not doing any dealings with you anymore. if he wants to contact me then i may purchase it if i can find the decals. maybe he has an upper and lower aswell? and a mirror? and some pieces by the header?
    just because im not a racer its okay to rip me off? piece of work i tell ya. if i had a track even in my province then i assure you i would be a racer but i am not so fortunate. man up and bring this to a conclusion without bringing someone else into it

Member Amateur
    :shock: ](*,)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast