Thread: Looking for a vehicle.....New or used?

glenngsxr

Looking for a vehicle.....New or used?

Folks, I have been auto brokering on the side for years now and have been fairly successful at it. It was merely a small hobby at first because I was passionate about anything with a motor.

I recently obtained my dealers license, which will allow me access to hundreds of thousands of vehicles at all of the major auctions in the country. If any of you are looking for a vehicle, whether new or used, please feel free to shoot me a PM or give me a call on my cell phone at 719-661-1583. I will work extra hard to make sure you get a quality vehicle, in a professional manner, and most of the time substantially cheaper than what you would pay on the street or through a dealership. Needless to say, I can spare you the process of having to shop for a vehicle and negotiate with salespeople. Feel free to give me a call anytime. I am also willing to give the MRA a discount as well over what they are already getting by not going to dealerships! Thanks, Glenn Carlson #62

Member Amateur
    Sweet! I will keep this in mind. For now if I could get a deal through Schusters on my business cards, I would be pumped. I have been purchasing through them for years! :wink:
    auzzy

Senior Member Amateur
    Do you have access to very man classic cars? (ie: Camaro's, Chevelle's, Nova's, Falcon's?)
    Sponsor: Visa Credit Card @ 11.9% APR! AWESOME!

glenngsxr
    Auzzy, do you mean Schuster's printing in Pueblo?

What is your full name? I will see if I can get some help for you.

glenngsxr
    Quote Originally Posted by PremiumBlend
    Do you have access to very man classic cars? (ie: Camaro's, Chevelle's, Nova's, Falcon's?)
    I do have access to those as well. They are a little harder to find, but not impossible at all. Some of the higher end cars such as Barrett-Jackson material are typically open to the public, but inflated due to the show aspect. Is there something in particular you are looking for?

glenngsxr
    By the way folks, I also have access to motorcycles, RV's, boats, and other toys. Anybody wanting to pick up a cheap bike to race, just let me know.

Member Amateur
    Yes, Schusters in Pueblo. I always buy my business cards from them. Good people.
    auzzy

glenngsxr
    My dad works there and I am good friends with the owner. Let me do some talking.

Senior Member Amateur
    I'm always looking for any of those cars I listed above... fixer uppers preferably. Not looking for anything that is turn key, I have to many fabrication ideas to buy a car that is already mint.
    Sponsor: Visa Credit Card @ 11.9% APR! AWESOME!

glenngsxr
    Bump to the top! Let me help some MRA folks save some money and get a great auto buying experience.

glenngsxr
    Hey everyone, I'm seeing a lot of bikes come through right now at the auctions. Some wrecked and some in good condition. Let me know if you are looking for something to turn into a racebike. Glenn #62

Junior Member Novice

used truck

sent PM

glenngsxr
    PM replied!

Resident T-Bagger Expert T Baggins's Avatar
    Can you find me a MBenz C32 AMG with low miles and reasonable price?

Also, my boss is looking at a new 370Z here in the next couple months. He normally buys from HM Brown, and will pay cash - what can you do?
    Tony Baker #21

Sponsored by:
    Vickery Motorsports, Short Bus Race Team, 406 Racing Michelin, Vortex, PitBull, Driven, Third Bridge Wines, Imodium A-D

Senior Member Amateur
    looking for a toyota tundra 4x4, 4 door truck.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../elviscopy.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...lvis8310d1.jpg
    MRA #831
    Out for the 2010 Season due to Lower Lumbar fusal surgery, got to love the Army!!!!
    Thanks to our 2010 Sponsors:
    Vortex, PSR, Race Tech, GoPro, Amsoil, Moto master(now I just need to heal so I can race again)

glenngsxr
    Just a reminder everyone. Race season is coming up and if you need a truck give me a call so we can find you one! Glenn #62

glenngsxr
    bump to the top. What are you guys/girls looking for?

Senior Member Amateur
    Waverunners gp1300r's two of umm
    ILLMATIC Racing
    MRA#503

glenngsxr
    Quote Originally Posted by N1K
    Waverunners gp1300r's two of umm
    Unfortunately none of those I would put my name on at the moment.