Thread: Miller Endurance Race

Senior Member Amateur

Miller Endurance Race

I am sure I can get the info I need from USBA from somewhere but I like you guys better.

Anyhow I was looking at the 1.5 hour endurance race. Is this a team? One bike? I saw the sign up for captian? Is the race only 50 bucks for the whole team or what? Thanks for the help.

Senior Member Amateur
    It is 1.5 hours and can be done by 1 person, should you chose to do it that way. The race costs as an additional race, plus the $50 surcharge. So, if you only race that, it's the $90 plus the surcharge. So on and so forth... The surcharge only has to be paid by the captain, not everyone on the team.

Most people (all that I can think of actually) race with a partner. You will need help in the pits also, if you decide to actually race it and not use it just for practice. You can only use 1 bike, and if something happens you can use a backup, but must notify the race director before doing so.

Hope this answers everything. If not, post up!!

Senior Member Amateur
    So just to clarify if two of us are racing in the same senario you mentioned it is still just $90 bucks for the two of us? Not each?

Senior Member Amateur

mller

Quote Originally Posted by nwatkins176
    So just to clarify if two of us are racing in the same senario you mentioned it is still just $90 bucks for the two of us? Not each?
    just $90 for the race and $50 for sur charge total $140 for the race!

Senior Member Amateur

Re: mller

Quote Originally Posted by snay
    Quote Originally Posted by nwatkins176
    just $90 for the race and $50 for sur charge total $140 for the race!
    for one two or more only $140

Member Amateur
    So you can not ride your own bike even if they are the same cc's? The setup on the bikes for the team I want I want to ride with are completely different. Let me know.

Senior Member Amateur

miller

Quote Originally Posted by kitten
    So you can not ride your own bike even if they are the same cc's? The setup on the bikes for the team I want I want to ride with are completely different. Let me know.
    YES YOU CAN USE A DIFFERENT BIKE BUT THE TEAM WILL LOOSE ALL PREVIOUS LAPS YOU NEED TO LET THE RACE DIRECTOR KNOW YOUR PLANS BEFORE THE RACE STARTS YOU CAN READ IT ON USBA FORUMS RULEBOOK PAGE 47

Member Amateur
    I have already signed up for my sprints, but want to add the endurance race. How do I do this without signing up for another reciprocity license? Thanks for the help!

Can we just change transponders for the endurance race? I will go read the rules as well.

Senior Member Amateur

ADD RACE

Quote Originally Posted by kitten
    I have already signed up for my sprints, but want to add the endurance race. How do I do this without signing up for another reciprocity license? Thanks for the help!

Can we just change transponders for the endurance race? I will go read the rules as well.
    You can do it at the track you are already pre entered so no late fee and don't forget you can get a refund at the track for the reciprocity license!

Member Amateur
    Perfect!