Quote Originally Posted by T Baggins
Not taking anything away from Scott and Chicane (or any other track day entity), but "IF" the Saturday could be run at a profit (either as a raceday or a practice day) why would the MRA let an outside entity control that day? The idea here is to MAKE money...

sigh....just think about some of the years probably not too many that the club tried to spend down the bank account to get it to zero for tax purposes.

It has always been in the back of my mind that the club should be a business run for profit. but that's another discussion, please leave this one alone.

I do feel as though going back to a one day schedule will increase membership entrys as I have heard many people complaining about not being able to ride on sat because they worked somewhere.

I was reticent of this and thought that maybe it was just a few whiners crying about the pains of a two day schedule, but at the first race we had at HPR I was walking around the pits and anonymously was listening (eavesdropping...haha) on a group of people who really didn't know me and their main complaint about the MRA they were discussing was the fact that they and other friends of thiers couldn't race on saturdays. I honestly had no clue who this group was as i had never met them.

So it really put things to light for me that it just wasn't the same old people whining about the schedule, this was a whole other group unrelated.

P.s. Im not 100% on the black background, and baby blue foreground yet. can the foreground colors change? what about orange background, red forground? or maybe dark blue foreground orange background?