Quote Originally Posted by benfoxmra95
we've digress here from the topic of one day schedule.

Oh well.

If were on the topic of it, then I'll give me opinion, the thought of racing sv's and small kawi's does not interest me in the least. That's just me.

What does interest me is racing a "stock" off the the showroom floor bike that I do not have to spend a crapload of money on it. Like bodywork and a steering dampner. that's it's I mean nothing else...case covers, but nothing beyond that, no race fuel, no exhaust, not a damn thing. You want a cheap class for streetbike people then this is it.

Well what about the street rider who's already got a exhaust, well take it back off, there's dozens of stock exhaust systems that go for $50 on the interenet. it's not hard to find a full stock exhaust system. and when you crash it, it's even cheaper to repair, you could buy 3 stock exhaust systems on ebay and stack them in your trailer for $100's less than aftermarket. chances are you'll only need to replace it once. same with rear sets. and clip ons. the stock stuff is perfectly good to race on you just need to get used to it.

Spec racing doesnt have to be small low powered machines.

A completely stock spec class for 600's or 1000's draws my attention because I want to ride the same bike I see ben bostrom riding or ben spies.
I raced spec classes in Europe that limited what was done to the bike. We were only allowed to modify forks internals, shock, exhaust and powercommanders(or jetting). We ran stock airfilter, airbox, brakes rotors, engines and body work(you could buy racing fairing but not required). WE did not safety wire the bikes, had HP levels. We ran case guards not covers. So you could take your street bike tape it up and race with very little money unless you wanted the parts and still had alot of fun. These classes had the biggest turn out and brought in most of the fans to watch there street riding friends race it up. I know it worked over there and could here if looked at right.

Just my 2 cents